Pictures of your games part 2

Rosbjerg

Lazy art department more like it.

The whole DLC is a sort of parody on D&D gaming (and general fantasy stuff) most of the time. A lot of the enemies/names are supposed to look familiar. Plus all the jokes. Even has dice to "roll" to open the new loot chests. And Claptrap in a Wizard Hat.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

That is a good... justification for lazy art.

:D

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

That is a good... justification for lazy art.

:D

Oh, you, you ... meow. :cat:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

It's like the floating, magical-cast sword ... only it's a flashlight! What's it hovering over? A pile of mule puke?

• Like 1

It's like the floating, magical-cast sword ... only it's a flashlight! What's it hovering over? A pile of mule puke?

Puke or garbage or something.  I'm assuming it's supposed to be held by a goon, except the goon ain't there.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

NW:Online - tiger mount and the new healer companion. I named her (companion) Uhura. Actually, I named her something else first, but then she played her harp and went "hmhmhm," which for some reason made me think of ST.

NWO-0111a.jpg

NWO-0114a.jpg

poor panther, she already feels neglected, I bet 

lucky you, Cryptic seems to like cats as much as you do  :cat:

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

What will happen to your tiger mount when Cryptic puts out a leopard mount?  :p

That's the real reason why I have so many alts. (Eventually) a different mount/companion for every one! ;)

I'd have named him Iron Bull.

Doesn't BioWare have that name copyrighted?  I wouldn't want to infringe on anyone's intellectual property.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Considering how many Drizzt's and Frodo's and what have you that you see running around in every fantasy MMO, I doubt a player naming their game chr. after an existing fictional chr. is generally a cause for copyright concern.

I quite like the art style in Shadowrun Returns.  Up close, the character models are kind of ugly, but in the standard isometric view I think they work well with the environments.  I like the colorful, yet drab look of the environments. Cartoonish, but not so much that it clobbers you in the face with how cartoonish it is.

zWRpHwD.jpg

Edited by Keyrock

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸