Pictures of your games part 2

Rosbjerg

The forum has some size/space restrictions to member uploads, last I knew. Like melk said, easier to upload to your own host/server/whatever and embed the links. I also tend to consider it more polite, vs. using the forum hosts disk space, unless it's very rare that one posts even a tiny pic.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Ah, so they are external links.  The way the system worked I was curious if they were just uploaded (I believe the site supports that.  It once did).

Yeah, the fancy picture viewer makes it hard to find the image URL (if someone has a less roundabout method than quoting the post with the image then toggling BBcode mode, let me know), seems like a triumph of, er, flash over function.

Still, it does have another advantage in that it has is that attachments usually can't be seen by guests.

Edited by Humanoid

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

I remember when we had unlimited upload space lol

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/46888-post-how-much-attachment-space-youve-used-up/

Finally acquired better pants, and a helmet too 

untitled-11ry6g.jpg

So that's where my cookie jar went. Bokishi, put it down and step away from the cookies

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

Games should always have a "don't show the helmet" option. 

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Grats. Now you just need to dye it all fancy colors and stuff. ;)

Makes me think of WoW (again) ... had a friend who went "first it's all greens, then blues, then purples!"

Nah, not dyeing anything yet.  I'll be replacing most, if not all, of those purples at some point.  Once I get higher tier purples, like the Titan set, I'll think about making it extra spiffy with colors.  I'm mostly about fusing high rank enchantments and runes right now.  I'm going to try to get as much life steal as possible since that's how the Acolyte of Kelemvor heals you, she buffs up your life steal so you heal yourself when damaging enemies.  At the same time, I'm trying to sacrifice as little critical as possible to achieve that, since that's what my character is built around.  I've got nearly a 30% chance to critical as my base, but once I begin hitting enemies I get a stack that raises that up further.  Plus I have +95% critical severity, so when I do critical, which is quite often, I do massive damage.  I've had as high as 32.5% critical chance at one point, but I've sacrificed some of that as I've changed gear and haven't socketed enchantments into everything yet.  I'm only socketing the purples I expect to keep for a long time right now, otherwise I'd just be wasting enchantments.  I might eventually drop some rank 4 enchantments or something into the weaker purples, that way when I replace the gear I'll only be losing mediocre enchantments, and not something like a rank 6 or 7.

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

That's a refference to the 404 error?

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

Do they have an Error 37 reference?

I have hardly played. Was getting interrupted by RL the whole time so gave up. The game has a nice atmosphere, so will spend some time on it when I know I'll be able to enjoy it.

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

I'm setting pleasantly on my own continent (after I pushed out the Spartans who resettled on the northern Island).. The other continent is one big warzone and the frontier is moving up, down and to both sides as Lal, Deidre and Miriam is duking it out with each other.. Miriam and Lal declared war on me for ideological reasons (police state) and so I decided to intervene to make sure no one power is dominating. Now I'm pushing back Miriam.

screenhtr.jpg

Man I'd love to play this game in the Civ5 engine..

• Like 2

Fortune favors the bald.

I prefer to leave my helmet on, but it's nice to have the option.

Helmet on:

IZR3aUJl.jpg

Helmet off:

dbtWagLl.jpg

Hopefully some day I find different armor than the ridiculous boob plate I'm wearing.  It will almost undoubtedly still be boob plate, but hopefully it will be cooler looking boob plate.

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks