Pictures of your games part 2

Rosbjerg

Here's the final boss in the Grim Dawn Alpha:

silUbsHl.jpg

FWFOGstl.jpg

And here's what he becomes once you "kill him" the first time:

HRzVzdQl.jpg

Unfortunately, I didn't get the best screenshots.  I was kind of busy trying to survive and my timing on hitting F12 was off.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

From Sat:

Don't think that's normal.

NWO-0034.jpg

Or that.

NWO-0035.jpg

But when it's not doing weird things from certain view-angles/spots, the scenery can be quite nice.

NWO-0033.jpg

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

attachicon.gifsto.jpg

Neverwinter made me want to get back Star Trek Online. I do like the new login screen.

Can you make a Ferengi character?

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

I remember playing the beta, and thinking "This would be better without all the pesky aspects where I'm not on my ship"

I remember playing the beta and thinking "God this is boring. Am I going to get paid to play this?" :p

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Anyways....

I warned in another thread that it would be comming.

Champions Online screenshots (may be a few and may be more than one post)

My first character:

Runner up for ugliest, worst dressed, wierdest character with the biggest shoes,

Little Helper:

Supporting quality products:

screenshot_2009-09-03-02-36-03.jpg

filling in for Santa:

screenshot_2009-12-17-16-58-51.jpg

hanging out with friends at the carnival:

screenshot_2010-03-30-23-44-58.jpg

in disguise:

screenshot_2011-01-02-21-47-21.jpg

Amunet,

healer extraordinair

screenshot_2010-05-23-04-42-52.jpg

screenshot_2010-06-25-22-35-36.jpg

and Power Pigeon:

powerpigeon03.jpg

powerpigeon02.jpg

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

It's a purple elf in randomly thrown together power armour ;) Then I remembered that purple elves aren't all that strange since Warcraft 3...

But speaking of purple:

Circus:

My greatest failure in teh character creator. The tuxedo was optimized for the male model. And while it was unlocked for use on female characters, it clipped badly unless you made your character appear like a pre-teen or a silicon bimbo. The pre-teen felt more wrong, so I had to choose bimbo even though the character was supposed to be all athletic and stuff.

circus31.jpg

circus18.jpg

circus26.jpg

battle of the jesters:

circus24.jpg

circus25.jpg

And BattleBunny,

who took a wrong turn at Albuquerque

battlebunny05.jpg

battlebunny01.jpg

posing after a fight:

screenshot_2010-07-25-21-41-52.jpg

putting his trust in financial institutions

screenshot_2010-08-02-23-29-44.jpg

Edited by melkathi

One could create some really hot characters in City of Heroes/Villains, but above game is just ugly. Like a mix of Borderlands and a Prosper mod.

Character creator in CO gives a lot more options than the CoH one did. Both game could be called ugly. Most MMOs are.

GW2 is pretty, but the options are limited and the writing so corny its not even funny anymore.

I remember playing the beta, and thinking "This would be better without all the pesky aspects where I'm not on my ship"

Hah! Well, I haven't played beta, but I don't think it is that bad... at least not anymore. Still space is where STO is at it's best. It's also the easiest game to play as F2P than any other F2P game I have played.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

attachicon.gifsto.jpg

Neverwinter made me want to get back Star Trek Online. I do like the new login screen.

Can you make a Ferengi character?

Yes.

That part is still pretty poor. The space part does make up for it though. It just Starfleet Command games in MMO form.

Is STO worth playing?  It does seem somewhat interesting to me.

If your a Star Trek fan, probably. If your not, no.

cylon_basestar_eye.gif

Dammit, now I'm tempted to make a Ferengi so I can swindle saps out of their money.  I need to hit level cap in Neverwinter before even thinking about trying STO, though.

Edited by Keyrock

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

I'm going to totally sex up Devotion in my game, once I get back to it (read: when I reach level cap in Neverwinter).  Jealous?  And, Innocence is an idiot, but Mary is straight up retarded...  Wait, why am I arguing?  It's like arguing over which heroin addict will OD first.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

Funny how in all those games it looks like the tunnels are 3 feet high.

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.