obyknven

Russia needs to find better role models.

Do not want become boring Europeans.

http://youtu.be/YiTrcnsgmVQ

Yes, I can see why not. :skeptical:

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Wait. What commercial?

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Russia needs to find better role models.

Do not want become boring Europeans.

What you mean is that Russia wants to ride in its own sunset? oh well, carry on then. Picture below is totally related.

Fo5xj3w.jpg

• Like 1

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I dig her sandals as well.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Just another hot day in Russia.

Hey, one makes do with the resources at hand. I give them props for being creative.

http://cbrrescue.org/

Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forests and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoors experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person.----Fred Bear

http://michigansaf.org/

Hah "Serb greets you by shell".

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

The bloke in the water is actually on another horse.

-Elwood Blues

• 2 weeks later...

546475813.jpg

http://www.gulftimes.com/articles/2013/04/06/putin-no-plans-close-ngos-public-has-right-know

Putin went on to point out that there were 654 foreign-funded groups operating in Russia, while Russia sponsored only two foreign NGOs – one in France and one in the United States.

He also disclosed that foreign diplomatic missions transferred $1 billion. Eight hundred and fifty-five million was to the accounts of Russian-based NGOs in just the four months that passed since the approval of the Foreign Agents Law.

Why Westlings wasting moneys so much to this? These NGOs just steal your money, they are scammers.

Private initiative is our new religion. NGOs are an industry now, with expert knowledge in how to set up aid programmes in third world countries etc. 

We seem willfully unable to consider that making money on charity could easily lead to one's priorities getting mixed up. 

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

My favorite Putin story of all time: The time he went scuba diving, and discovered the ancient Greek urns at 6.6 feet down with cameras rolling.

I don't care what anybody says, during or after the incident, I think it was legit. I think where everybody else screwed up, was that they just started looking too deep. :lol:

You see, ever since the whole Doritos Locos Tacos thing, Taco Bell thinks they can do whatever they want.

The only thing scarier than an immortal Putin would be an immortal Alan Partridge.

I could see Alan Partridge working for Putin, as a charge d'affairs or something.

-Elwood Blues