Skyrim Mods

Gorgon

Is there a mod that fixes the terrible combat system?

No. But there are plenty of nude orc female mods, apparently. Because that is just so wildly arousing, boar-faced green women:

I tried installing a nude skin for my female orc but it just looked too freaky. Back to TES diaperstm.

Good to know people are working on stuff that matters. Who needs good gameplay when you got orc titties?
  • Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"I love cheese despite the pain and carnage." - ShadySands

No. But there are plenty of nude orc female mods, apparently. Because that is just so wildly arousing, boar-faced green women:

>I tried installing a nude skin for my female orc but it just looked too freaky. Back to TES diaperstm.<

/span>lockquote>
Good to know people are working on stuff that matters. Who needs good gameplay when you got orc titties?

To be fair there are loads of good Mods that improve almost everything around Gameplay. But there is also a part of the community that likes nudity and enjoys things that you think are frivolous. So we can have both and we do have both .

Edited by BruceVC

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

>>I tried installing a nude skin for my female orc but it just looked too freaky. Back to TES diaperstm.<

/span>lockquote>lockquote> Good to know people are working on stuff that matters. Who needs good gameplay when you got orc titties?

To be fair there are loads of good Mods that improve almost everything around Gameplay. But there is also a part of the community that likes nudity and enjoys things that you think are frivolous. So we can have both and we do have both .

Double post

Edited by BruceVC

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

>I tried installing a nude skin for my female orc but it just looked too freaky. Back to TES diaperstm.

Are you saying you don't find female orcs hot? Thats a little racist don't you think

:)

Hey, remember Redguards? The obviously-based-on-African-American race who are not very smart but pretty strong and they have high stamina, which makes them excellent for menial labor?

Hey, it was Bethesda who made it, not me.

Edited by AGX-17

>I tried installing a nude skin for my female orc but it just looked too freaky. Back to TES diaperstm.<

/span>

Are you saying you don't find female orcs hot? Thats a little racist don't you think

:)

Hey, remember Redguards? The obviously-based-on-African-American race who are not very smart but pretty strong and they have high stamina, which makes them excellent for menial labor?

Hey, it was Bethesda who made it, not me.

I hear you, you make a good point. I hate it when you are right !!!  :)

John Milton 

• 2 weeks later...

Someone remarked about how annoying it was that you couldn't play without using the map markers, I think.. Well this mod Better Quest Objectives, together with "Immersive Hud" means you can actually play using only the journal and your inner compass. :)

I tried the better quest objectives mod over a year ago but it was a bit rough, Have they sorted out the grammar and spelling yet?

The ones I saw yeah, only a few errors (and those were minor) - maybe there are some bad ones still though, a conflict with another mod I'm using meant that I had to uninstall it again.

Fortune favors the bald.

The ones I saw yeah, only a few errors (and those were minor) - maybe there are some bad ones still though, a conflict with another mod I'm using meant that I had to uninstall it again.

What Mod did it conflict it? I like the concept of this Mod

John Milton 

No idea actually - I had a slew of issues with CTDs so I tried testing different configurations and it was either Better Quests or Better Vampires and since my character is a vampire .. Quests went - but no idea if they were conflicting or if they together caused a different conflict. I have almost 80+ mods working together, so its' quite a puzzle at times heh.

Fortune favors the bald.

• 4 months later...
Guest Slinky

Bought this from steam sale and now I'm swimming in a sea of mods. Any recommendations? Any weather/audio mods that are good? And please no adult mods, I cant play the game if I'm facepalming all the time  :p

Currently installed mods:

Unofficial Skyrim Patch
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch
Skyrim HD - 2K Textures
Enhanced Blood Textures
SkyUI
Categorized Favorites Menu
HQ3DMap - Meshes Hi-Res
A Quality World Map - With Roads
No Spinning Death Animation
Realistic Ragdolls and Force - Medium Force
Timescales modified (3)

Bought this from steam sale and now I'm swimming in a sea of mods. Any recommendations? Any weather/audio mods that are good? And please no adult mods, I cant play the game if I'm facepalming all the time  :p

Unofficial Skyrim Patch

Skyrim HD - 2K Textures

Enhanced Blood Textures

SkyUI

HQ3DMap - Meshes Hi-Res

Timescales modified (3)

Did all those Mods come with the Legendary edition?

I haven't played Skyrim yet so I'm super excited to also get this :)

John Milton 

Guest Slinky

Unofficial Skyrim Patch

Skyrim HD - 2K Textures

Enhanced Blood Textures

SkyUI

HQ3DMap - Meshes Hi-Res

Timescales modified (3)

Did all those Mods come with the Legendary edition?

I haven't played Skyrim yet so I'm super excited to also get this :)

Nah, I installed all those separately. Legendary Edition comes only with official dlc.

Bah, I missed the DLCs at 50%...hopefully they will be back.

You missed nothing.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Bah, I missed the DLCs at 50%...hopefully they will be back.

They will.  Game specials often show up 3 or 4 times during the Steam Sales, if not more, especially for popular games.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Not on a machine with it installed at the moment, but just repeating earlier recommendations for a mod that makes animals - both your horses and miscellaneous critters - less suicidal; and one for fast travel to/from the Thieves' Guild (though on second thought, I recommend instead skipping that horrible, horrible questline).

A question of my own: the sales blurb for the Legendary Edition claims various extra features besides the DLC, such as mounted combat. Am I to understand that these are exclusive features and that therefore the only way to get them is for previous owners of Skyrim to buy the whole game again? Granted, buying the LE is cheaper than buying all the DLC assuming only owning the base game, but still, the principle kinda stinks there.

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

A question of my own: the sales blurb for the Legendary Edition claims various extra features besides the DLC, such as mounted combat. Am I to understand that these are exclusive features and that therefore the only way to get them is for previous owners of Skyrim to buy the whole game again? Granted, buying the LE is cheaper than buying all the DLC assuming only owning the base game, but still, the principle kinda stinks there.

Ehr, no, those are available to every Skyrim player given they were put in the game via the various patches.

Fair enough then. Guess they let an overenthusiastic marketing drone do all the copy:

The Legendary Edition includes the original critically-acclaimed game, official add-ons – Dawnguard™, Hearthfire™, and Dragonborn™ – and added features like combat cameras, mounted combat, Legendary difficulty mode for hardcore players, and Legendary skills – enabling you to master every perk and level up your skills infinitely.

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

Guest Slinky

Skyrim could do with one more patch from what I've heard, Bethesda broke a few things with the DLC patches  :getlost:

Hopefully the unofficial patches take care of them. And even if they dont, I still hope beth doesn't release a new patch since steam couldn't care less if you have set your game to NOT update automatically, it just forces the update in and likely kill most of the mods on use.

My mod list looks like this now:

Unofficial Skyrim Patch

Skyrim HD - 2K Textures

Enhanced Blood Textures

SkyUI

HQ3DMap - Meshes Hi-Res

Auto Unequip Ammo

Immersive Armors

Immersive Weapons

The Dance of Death

Cowardly horses

Timescales modified (3)

I guess I have now all I need. If something comes up, I'll just add it later. But first I still need to finish the last 2 episodes of Sam & Max season 1.

It's the steam workshop that makes Skyrim good for me.

I'm misere that we don't get the same for Fallout New Vegas.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.