S'pose we'll have to get used to it. This is what our lives are going to look like for another year and a half.

I hope they'll take pity on us and give us decently frequent updates :).

I should say that since the time leading up to the release of NWN, my life's been that of waiting. I waited for that game, and hated it. Then I waited for Oblivion, and hated it. Then I waited for D3, and hated it. All this waiting, because I loved IE games, Morrowind, and D2.

Now, I'm waiting for PE.

10 years, and I haven't learned. I know it'll be worth it this time. I just know.

"What if a mid-life crisis is just getting halfway through the game and realising you put all your points into the wrong skill tree?"

LimeCat is sad.

Hehe...those cat's with stuff on their heads type pics always make me laugh. The bunny ones too.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

• 3 weeks later...

So I'm getting the shakes again... Any ideas when we're going to get another meaty update from the devs? It would be nice to know about how often we should be expecting these, but the surprises are also nice :)

Edited by Hormalakh
  • Like 1

My blog is where I'm keeping a record of all of my suggestions and bug mentions.

http://hormalakh.blogspot.com/  UPDATED 9/26/2014

My DXdiag:

http://hormalakh.blogspot.com/2014/08/beta-begins-v257.html

So I'm getting the shakes again... Any ideas when we're going to get another meaty update from the devs? It would be nice to know about how often we should be expecting these, but the surprises are also nice :)

Their last update said, "Our next design update will be in two weeks and will focus on lore and story elements." So yeah, next week.

• Like 1

7 days... :bow:;(

*loads up Dungeon Master II*

Edited by mstark
  • Like 1
"What if a mid-life crisis is just getting halfway through the game and realising you put all your points into the wrong skill tree?"

:D :D THANKS! One more week. I'll have to keep these shakes down somehow....perhaps it's time to play some OLD SCHOOL RPGS! :)

Heh. That's how I've been dealing with it. Since the kickstarter was announced I've played through KOTOR 2, Planescape Torment, and New Vegas. Not all old school RPGs, but I hadn't beaten any of them, so it was the perfect excuse. In fact in Planescape's case I hadn't played it at all, which was something I had to correct. I've got the first two Fallout games, Alpha Protocol, and replaying Arcanum still to go.

Their last update said, "Our next design update will be in two weeks and will focus on lore and story elements." So yeah, next week.

Darn...I forgot about that. Oh well, probably is best to have a little more time between updates...give them some working/breathing room. I can always paint the living room again in the meantime, or something. :-

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts