[Suggestion] Subforums

I think that this forum could use a few subforums, to better organize the topics and to improve readability. I'd also make searching more efficient.

Here are a few proposals :

1) Story forum, for anything related to characters, dialogue and storylines etc.

2) Design forum, containing anything concerning combat mechanics, quest design, character system etc.

3) Art and graphics forum.

4) Possibly a general forum?

What do you think?

Subforums will come, eventually. Probably when more is known about the game.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I don't know if we need three subforums (at this point) but having it split up into at least two - say "General" and "Suggestions" would be nice. I was thinking about this the other day too.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

There should be a romance subforum sending you to the Dragon Age 3: Inquisitive website.

Edited by Nonek
  • Like 1

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

I am not sure how valuable subforms would be at this point. Most people will be convinced that their favorite desire is a good suggestion. It could cause a lot of work for our already overworked moderators trying to keep threads in the proper forum. Someone already suggested a subforum for updates which sounds a good idea to me.

Maybe a subforum devoted to romances and related subjects. :blink:

I have but one enemy: myself  - Drow saying

nakia_banner.jpg