Diablo 3 Sign-Up

I loved Dablo and Diablo II was great fun, but for some reason Diablo III just does not seem to appeal to me. I have looked at the videos and the graphics and gameplay looks nice, but their are no characters that seem interesting this time round, I missed the Diablo II Paladin and Diablo I Sorcerer.

I loved Dablo and Diablo II was great fun, but for some reason Diablo III just does not seem to appeal to me. I have looked at the videos and the graphics and gameplay looks nice, but their are no characters that seem interesting this time round, I missed the Diablo II Paladin and Diablo I Sorcerer.

paladin is gone, but diablo 3 has a sorceror.... whats to miss?

i personally am bummed we have no amazon, the javazon was 10x more fun for me than any other character build. That said, I'm going to give the witch doctor a try, i like voodoo and zombie themes.

if that doesnt work i'll try the demon hunter and barbarian. monk and sorceror don't interest me at all unfortunately

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

How it worked for me with beta, and I assume when it goes live, was that I just logged in to my battle.net account. Then under "account" you should be able to see it (maybe you can only it when it goes live?) and download the client directly from there. No serial number required.

Hey guys,

I preordered the game through the blizzard website and preloaded the game, however, with preloading, it only lets you get to the point where you're not able to install yet. Will that function open up at noon today or do I need to download a separate client?

ahh, found it, different client, different download.

Edited by SadExchange

^highfive

Played some Barbarian last night and its a big pile of meh. Everything I dont like about melee. Has an interesting mechanic though. Unlike the Wizard / Witch Doctor whos mana globe auto refills or the Monk who uses Spirit that regenerates with attacks and who start with full globes, the Barb starts out empty and only generates Rage by attacking or being hit. This will also slowly dissapate when you are not attacking or being hit so there are occasions where you will enter a fight with no Rage and no immediate way to use your special powers. I also died for the first time playing the Barb. Stared at the screen long and hard trying to figure that one out.