My Story and why I'm here

cernex

Damnit, now I want to replay the game again.

SIE is the best one, imo. Never had her in the boat as well, though.

The really good thing with AP is, that it's reasonable short. You can replay it fast with different actions here and there. I replayed it 7 times in the first few weeks alone and in a playthrough some months later, I did it again 3 times, with always a slightly different ending. I couldn't bother replaying a Mass Effect (imagining it would have more choice&consequence), simply because it would be too long and tedious for one playthrough.

Edited by Lexx

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Well, being completely honest, I did replay ME2 like crazy back in the day, but that was mainly because every single decision and quest were relevant to the ending. Loyalty, who you took in your party, who you send to do what on the suicide mission. It was neat.

Mass Effect 3... yeah... not so much. After one single playtrough, I've yet to touch it again.

Rather stick with AP. Don't see any DLCs being able to fix the horrible limitations of that game, being completely honest. Specially with how Bioware has handled the whole fiasco to begin with.

Mass Effect 3: "Life sucks, then you die."

Alpha Protocol: "Life sucks, then you change that."

"got crushed by the gamerpress and many gamers for reasons unknown. "

It's oen fo the worst games ever developed. It bveyond sucks.

"I certainly class it up there Vampire: Bloodlines."

That's an insult to BL. Bl has flaws but it's a far sueprior game to AP in every single way - graphics, music, atmosphere, stopry, writing, characters, C&C, combat (and I loathe BL combat), and on and on.

AP , is by far, Obsidian's worst game. It's barely 2/10. Pure garbage. They shoudl take to making games like FO:NV which is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY better in every way.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I dunno about Alpha Protocol, it's in my Steam account but I've not played it, New Vegas however will be remembered as a classic.

I recommend you do play it eventually. It's a lot of fun, :)

I dunno about Alpha Protocol, it's in my Steam account but I've not played it, New Vegas however will be remembered as a classic.

I recommend you do play it eventually. It's a lot of fun, :)

Aye, it's just Volly bring Volly. Someone should dig up all the **** it said about FNV before actually trying it.

Hate the living, love the dead.

I've tried AP, and it's plain crap.

I made fun of FO:NV since it's the sequel to FO3 abnd FO3 is trash. Plus, I had just played SOZ and AP which had turned me off to Obsidian games.

But, FO:NV being awesome doesn't change the fact that AP is one of the worst games ever developed.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Alrighty... decided to risk it with FO: NV UE for the PS3.

Wish me luck, guys.

You can have all of those, or Mina, or nobody on the boat. But Mina is the go-to choice, so you have to alienate her sufficiently or make it impossible for her to be there physically (wink wink), then ensure Sie has the best relations with you and helps you out in Greybox... there are a couple other conditions as well, but it's been a while. The triggers for the endgame stuff are ridiculously complicated.

While we're talking about triggers in AP, has anybody figured out how to (spoilers for Moscow I guess)

How to get the option to have Brayko kill Championchik?

I've only ever gotten it once. Since then, the option won't come up no matter what I say to Surkov in the last mission in Moscow

But yes, I'll join in with the AP was awesome fun crowd, I've sunk more time into it than any non-mmorpg game in the last few years. Maybe one day it will reach cult hit status and we can have a sequel.

Edited by Baeus

You can have all of those, or Mina, or nobody on the boat. But Mina is the go-to choice, so you have to alienate her sufficiently or make it impossible for her to be there physically (wink wink), then ensure Sie has the best relations with you and helps you out in Greybox... there are a couple other conditions as well, but it's been a while. The triggers for the endgame stuff are ridiculously complicated.

I had SIE as my handler, "romanced" her (which led to bonking on the last mission), ignored Mina (so she gets shot), made sure Scarlett hated my guts (-3!), and I wasn't able to get SIE on the boat.

With all that in mind, I really doubt it is possible to get her on the boat.

While we're talking about triggers in AP, has anybody figured out how to (spoilers for Moscow I guess)

How to get the option to have Brayko kill Championchik?

I've only ever gotten it once. Since then, the option won't come up no matter what I say to Surkov in the last mission in Moscow

But yes, I'll join in with the AP was awesome fun crowd, I've sunk more time into it than any non-mmorpg game in the last few years. Maybe one day it will reach cult hit status and we can have a sequel.

I've never gotten that option.

Edited by cernex

I checked, and it looks like she sees you off at the boat, but doesn't actually have a 'proper' sail into the sunset ending. My bad.

I definitely have gotten the Brayko-Championchik option several times, though. I think you needed to have pissed Surkov off a fair bit in the initial discussions, at least to Dislike, then spare Brayko at his mansion, telling him that you will have need of him; then use the Brayko option when speaking to Surkov. And of course, there's a basic intel requirement throughout Moscow to get that far with Brayko in his conversation anyway, telling him exactly how Surkov screwed him over.