Travis Stout leaving Obsidian for Undead Labs

funcroc

Speaking of people leaving/joining, they used to have 14 open positions, now they have only 10, while LinkedIn still lists them as having 123 employees. It may be that the latter simply isn't tracking all of them, of course.

I guess it depends how fast people update their LinkedIn profiles.

I think it was about 109 employees after the last layoffs. So it has definately gone up. But yeah few jobs have disappeared from there. From what I can remember at least the Senior Producer job has been taken off / filled.

Hate the living, love the dead.

Raul is my favourite character in New Vegas. Others are more functionally useful, but none have Raul's backstory and comments.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

There is no sad face sad enough for this. Raul was the funniest companion in NV, along with Lily and Heck was an awesome guy overal, one of the highlights of my day when playing AP. I'll look forward to his future work then and hopefully he'll have a more prominent role in writing from here on.

I don't even get my own thread >_<:p

I'll still be around guys, I've really enjoyed this community and I want you to know even though the devs don't say much, we are reading what you're saying. Thanks for the good wishes :)

Edited by JxE

I don't even get my own thread >_<:p

I'll still be around guys, I've really enjoyed this community and I want you to know even though the devs don't say much, we are reading what you're saying. Thanks for the good wishes :)

Well, as Clay Davis likes to say: sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit, they know I'm an ass. :)

Bye guys... a015.gif

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein