Random video game news.

Rosbjerg

no caps? something is terribly wrong :o

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Seems like the game will only be (self)published in some Asian countries.

Why is it that when a game tackles a serious theme it comes out so crappy? That narration sounded like a "corporate corruptions for kids" trailer. :p

Edited by Orogun01
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

and this is the first thread version that doesn't have all caps title!

In other news, I love the City of Heroes developers.

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2011/07/29...ts-multiplayer/

Also, Dune two apparently has a fan remake that's gonna come with Multiplayer.

Edited by Calax

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

SquareEnixDave's tweet. One of two might be DSIII DLC?

Working on two new things. Well, one is 'sort of' new. Announcements should be coming soon! Wish I could say more but can't.

His LinkedIn profile suggests he is currently working on three unannounced projects (because Supreme Commander 2 and DSIII were already released)

Structured and lead an entire new Business Development department resulting in IP acquisitions, M&A executed purchases and five development agreements.

So... the trappings of a MMO?

You'd think with the hundreds of hours I spent on D2 it'd be impossible for them to make me reconsider, but here I am...

Won't having actual real money, and perhaps not-so inconsiderable sums of it considering how addicted some people are to Diablo, at stake really make so many of the interaction problems of online games much much worse?

Hacking, fraud, even more generally obnoxios behavior by some players would seem to be utterly inevitable.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.