1. 1. Best Possible Mini Game in KotOR2

• Dueling Ring
    • Arm Wresling
    • Drinking Game
    • Snorting Spice
    • Russian Roulette (dont know how)
    • Twilek Dancing
    • Bounty Hunting
    • Wheel of FOrtune (bad and good prizes)
    • Some Trivia Thing about SW history or whatver

U missed 'wanking competition'!

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

And a farting contest! :p

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

I say a drinking game then into the dueling ring.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Stealth farting!

Walk past some1, drop a sly 1 to make people think it was some1 else!

None of the above.

Well thanks for your insightful contribution! :rolleyes:

ok ok the best min game of all would be if you play as a guy you oculd whore out mission vao kreia and atris and play the game normally wiht ohter party members and u'd get 500 republic credits every hour. or as a girl you could be a freelance prostitute or gang bang whores with u kreia and atris. Whoohoo instead of fighting u could get xp from seducing enemies then take their items as payment.

And another awesome mini game would be starwars TV where you watch starwars versions of reasl shows like sex and the city and jerryspringer and pokemon err i mean something else

ok ok the best min game of all would be if you play as a guy you oculd whore out mission vao kreia and atris and play the game normally wiht ohter party members and u'd get 500 republic credits every hour. or as a girl you could be a freelance prostitute or gang bang whores with u kreia and atris. Whoohoo instead of fighting u could get xp from seducing enemies then take their items as payment.

And another awesome mini game would be starwars TV where you watch starwars versions of reasl shows like sex and the city and jerryspringer and pokemon err i mean something else

Here is some1 who has never had sex! :D