The funny things thread part 3

Tale

God damn posers...

:lol:

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

In an attempt to get a good 'Irene' cast, one reporter broadcasts from a massive heap of what later turns out to be raw sewage. (Check down for the video)

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Oh god. Even I'm getting sick of zombie games.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

-Elwood Blues

Hmm, Ive read the article and dont see that quote anywhere. What I do see is:

However, he says that he won't be returning to live in Britain permanently, because it would mean paying vast amounts in extra tax on divorce payments to his third wife, Alyce Faye Eichelberger.

He lost more than half his fortune in 2009 when a judge granted Miss Eichelberger

Hmm, Ive read the article and dont see that quote anywhere. What I do see is:

However, he says that he won't be returning to live in Britain permanently, because it would mean paying vast amounts in extra tax on divorce payments to his third wife, Alyce Faye Eichelberger.

He lost more than half his fortune in 2009 when a judge granted Miss Eichelberger

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

*blinks*

~~

EDIT:

Man goes to fishing port and officially complains that his children were traumatised by seeing dead fish.

Edited by Walsingham

-Elwood Blues

For a nice quote from Neil Gaiman....

Edited by Walsingham

-Elwood Blues

Meanwhile, in Sweden (literally)

_55239942_drunkenmoose.jpg

-Elwood Blues

Carrying Condoms can be Proof You're a Prostitute..

DC Police Confirm Condoms Used as Evidence of Prostitution

Heh, for the weird - Police in DC apparently use the idea that any girl with more then two condoms on her is likely to be a prostitute...

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

NSFW,
. A new.... zombie game.. I guess.

YES, YES and OH YES

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy