Deus Ex 3

Rosbjerg

Region-locking plan UPDATE

We?re aware of some discussion regarding the planned region-locking of boxed PC versions of Deus Ex: Human Revolution, and after careful review we have decided not to implement this in the UK. Please note, this plan only related to PC boxed games, and not digital or console editions.

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showpost.php?...p;postcount=778

Well ... Malcador so how hard are you laughing now? :D

Edited by Majek

1.13 killed off Ja2.

Oh expected as much by the end of the week at latest, but seeing the fuss was amusing. Now I guess they'll be praising SE/Eidos for being so awesome and listening to their customers

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

We?re aware of some discussion regarding the planned region-locking of boxed PC versions of Deus Ex: Human Revolution, and after careful review we have decided not to implement this in the UK. Please note, this plan only related to PC boxed games, and not digital or console editions.

Well ... Malcador so how hard are you laughing now? :D

Heh, too little, too late. I bet their augmented/CE sales just imploded. **** 'em.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

http://www.dsogaming.com/news/deus-ex-huma...-is-still-safe/

Heh. Fair enough Majek, seeing people scrambling to 'uncancel' their preorders and what not.

Edited by Malcador

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Guest Slinky

Already canceled my pre-order and augmented editions are all sold out.. I'm fairly bit annoyed right now :thumbsup:

I think I'll get my copy from intkeys.com just to say screw you square enix.

Lol they really dropped the ball on this one didn't they.

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

Damn pc piracy is ruining the industry.

Heh.

Despite the obvious lie, it's sad to see so few PC titles as PC-only gamer (or Elitist as some would call me).

Hopefully changes, though doubtful :thumbsup:

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Guest Slinky

No idea is intkeys legal or not, seems to me it's somewhere between.

But that's a good point, they don't say from what version they take the key.. I think I'll drop them a e-mail about it.

With a resounding thunk. I can only assume people from Amazon getting on the horn and giving them a piece of their mind. Of course, their whole contingent is now sold out, again, and probably at a significantly higher price than what people like me would've paid for it.

I won't make idiotic proclamations like "I'll never buy another game from them", but I won't forget...

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

With a resounding thunk. I can only assume people from Amazon getting on the horn and giving them a piece of their mind. Of course, their whole contingent is now sold out, again, and probably at a significantly higher price than what people like me would've paid for it.

I won't make idiotic proclamations like "I'll never buy another game from them", but I won't forget...

It does make me feel a tad sorry for EidosMontreal though. With all of the excitement and fervour, and fan appreciation they were getting for the release.. to be soured on this note because of the publisher..

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

It does make me feel a tad sorry for EidosMontreal though. With all of the excitement and fervour, and fan appreciation they were getting for the release.. to be soured on this note because of the publisher..

They can weep into their money :p

Sounds like someone was looking for the most obscure EU country off a list :(

Latvia is in EU and an actual country, though.

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.