RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS THREAD!

Gorth

I think its pretty amazing. People are capable of astonishing things.

I mean, playing games with your face? Incredible. I worship that guy.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

If he's pushing buttons with his nose and tongue, how can he see where he's going ?

I'm thinking he must have some setup that holds the controller vertically in front of his head so he can look over the controller while he pushes the buttons.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

Hard Reset

Could be interesting, or something.

I don't know I'm just not feeling it, looks like another generic shooter that's headed for a bust.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

I'm sure it'll have a lot of polish, though. :shifty:

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Some people are physically disabled, others are stupid. And then there are those who are both.

why stupid? seems a harsh judgement to make on someone who was born unable to move their arms and legs.

Some people are physically disabled, others are stupid. And then there are those who are both.

why stupid? seems a harsh judgement to make on someone who was born unable to move their arms and legs.

It's Morgoth, it's not even supposed to make any sense to anybody else. (Just ask him about game genres)

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

If I couldn't move my arms and legs I sure as hell wouldn't try to play video games. It's just not meant to be played that way.

Well, he's found a way to do it, and is good at it, apparently. Hard to imagine that, take my mobility for granted. But good for him.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

You're right, he should just sit there all his life being bored to death and pitying himself.

Nobody wants to live a life like that.

If I couldn't move my hands and legs, I'd file in for euthanasia at some Dutch hospital.

Can you do that anyway? You know, for the good of humanity or something...

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

You're right, he should just sit there all his life being bored to death and pitying himself.

Nobody wants to live a life like that.

The fact that he actually is and he's - surprise - enjoying his life says otherwise. Really, don't ashame yourself further and stop talking about subject that are too big for you to tackle.

Admittedly, I'd be more impressed if he played with a mouse and a keyboard. But still, it's awe inspiring.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Keepin' it classy Obsidian.

What did Obsidian do ?

*Obsidian Forum Community

I think I'll just call you people OFCers, doesn't exactly roll off your tongue, but Obsidian Forum Community is a tad too long.

OFCers ... ofcoursers ... yes men. Hmm

Edited by Purkake

I think I'll just call you people OFCers, doesn't exactly roll off your tongue, but Obsidian Forum Community is a tad too long.

Free "I'm with Stupid" shirts to be handed out to everybody but Morgoth this weekend.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Keepin' it classy Obsidian.

I'm wearing a monocle and top hat, right now.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Oh ok, I thought Obsidian did some announcement faux pas or something like that.