What games are you getting in 2011?

Morgoth

hmm, some very interesting titles there, thanks

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Nice to see Vampyre Story isn't totally dead. And woo Space Hulk. Get out of my way.. :shifty:

Edited by Malcador

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Is Diablo 3 coming out in 2011? If so that is the only game I would buy. They don't make good games any more.

Yeah, all the worlds developers got togeather and said "Screw this, lets make really crap games".

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

Dragon Age 2

Witcher 2

Mass Effect 3

Sims: Medieval

Magna Mundi

Those are the most likely.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Is Diablo 3 coming out in 2011? If so that is the only game I would buy. They don't make good games any more.

Yeah, all the worlds developers got togeather and said "Screw this, lets make really crap games".

No they dont! They just end up making crap games by accident.

sonsofgygax.JPG

Nope. All the world's publishers got together and said: "Let's not take any risks and only fund the same drivel year after year because gamers are idiots and will buy it anyway."

Or something....

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

which will last a few years, then sales will slowly start weakening, then something new and whamo fun will come out, be a huge smash hit, and we'll get copycats for the next ten years.

the circle of life

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

Both Diablo 3 and Dungeon Seige 3 have questionable release dates.

Q1 2011

Dead Space 2 (January)

Crysis 2 (March)

Dragon Age 2 (March)

Q2 2011

Portal 2 (April)

Witcher 2 (May)

Torchlight II (TBA)

Q3 2011

Batman: Arkham City (TBA)

Deus Ex: Human Revolution (TBA)

Q4 2011

Elder Scrolls V (November)

Mass Effect 3 ("Holidays")

Dungeon Siege 3 (TBA)

Risen 2 (TBA)

Guild Wars 2 (TBA)

XCOM (TBA)

Diablo 3 (TBA)

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

Oh yeah, XCOM. I should get that and see how it is.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I'm kinda looking forward to seeing what Bulletstorm will play like as well. People Can Fly really nailed the "kill everything in awesome ways, empower the player" type of shooter in Painkiller I think and I really hope Bulletstorm will be like that as well. The videos look fun but haven't really sold me on it, but then again I pretty much disliked the idea of Painkiller as well before I actually played it so we'll see.

I also don't like that it seems to be more story-driven. Screw the story, cutscenes, companions and such. Just let me loose and let me wreak havoc damnit.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0