RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS THREAD!

Maria Caliban

If anything it sounded closer to them not working on Skyrim at all, working on a completely different project. Not that they couldn't have helped with Skyrim at the same time.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Dark Messiah 2

How would that be possible? You win the world at the end of the game.

I have no idea how the canon story in Might and Magic goes, but I don't see any reason how it would be impossible to make a sequel. If all else fails, the protagonist could be someone else than Sareth.

But I wouldn't care if the story would just be a sad excuse, I just want to kick ass in Dark Messiah style!

And Star Wars The Old Republic to be delayed until September at the earliest apparently.

Now who out there is surprised by that?

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Two touchscreens and two cameras?

I'm expecting to pay a pretty penny on that thing. :thumbsup:

Edited by Tale

Touchscreen, touchpad, I'll cut you!

Yeah, I meant the touchpad.

Edited by Tale

The PSP2 or "NGP"(Next Generation Portable) got announced

It has everything but a toaster built in, features "PS3 quality graphics" and finally ditches the UMDs in favor of flash carts.

The graphics look insanely good. I'm really looking forward to further details on the machine.

We pretty much have all the details except for a price and a US/EU release date.

The push for better graphics is obviously inevitable for Sony to compete with the 3DS, but I really feel that graphic-intensive games really aren't what people want to play on the go. I'm much happier playing turn-based strategy and puzzle games instead of a FPS or whatnot.

The plethora of inputs is certainly encouraging, though.

Heck, I thought PSP's graphics were just fine. Still enjoying Peace Walker and the new God of War.

And Star Wars The Old Republic to be delayed until September at the earliest apparently.

Now who out there is surprised by that?

I will be a bit surprised if this game gets released this year. If they want to do the beta testing right, they need way more time. I believe they are still only doing internal beta testing. They should run a closed beta test with decent numbers for at least 6 months, then an open beta test for 3, then close it up again for at least 3 to fix all the problems found in the open beta.

That is the way Blizzard did it, and they had one of the better launches in MMO history. Heck, they still had oodles of issues, whch shows how hard it is to launch an MMO.

Well, they have closed non-internal testers now. But they're not calling it "beta."

Reach out and touch me? *plays Tainted Love*

That said, maybe Heavy Rain has a chance.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

im guessing 399 on the psp2. which means by the time it gets to a price I'm willing to pay ($150) for a handheld game system that isn't a laptop the psp4 will be out...

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

Reach out and touch me? *plays Tainted Love*

:bat: :bat: :bat:

Reach out and touch me....Tainted love?!!! :p Soft cell is not Depeche Mode and Tainted love is not Personal Jesus. :)

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

yeah well sometimes i feel ive got to get away

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.