FO: NV (General Discussion)

Pidesco

No PC patch until later. I'd say "wah" but I still need a break from actual playing/questing so I'm not crying.

The PS3 players are already moaning about how the patch makes things worse. Have I mentioned lately how much I like being on the PC? Yeah....

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

No PC patch until later. I'd say "wah" but I still need a break from actual playing/questing so I'm not crying.

The PS3 players are already moaning about how the patch makes things worse. Have I mentioned lately how much I like being on the PC? Yeah....

PC gaming is the best. Blows consoles away. At this point consoles are scaled back PC's anyways with a gamepad rather then a keyboard/mouse. They are not even traditional consoles anymore, just a PC in a small box. I don't understand why console ppl buy consoles anymore, if you are going to play on a PC play a real PC and do much more with your investment then a static console that get outdated in 12 months.

World of Darkness News

http://www.wodnews.net

---

"I cannot profess to be a theologian; but it seems to me that Christians who believe in a super human Satan have got themselves into a logical impasse with regard to their own religion. For either God can not prevent the mischief of Satan, in which case he is not omnipotent; or else He could do so if he wished, but will not, in which case He is not benevolent. Fortunately, being a pagan witch, I am not called upon to solve this problem."

- Doreen Valiente

I feel like an absolute fool for not touching the caravan game or doing any of the gambling. 75 hours in and finally at the last quest and I just now try these games and end up getting rich when the money could have served me more earlier. I've been enjoying the quests and exploration so much that the thought of stopping for a few minutes to play a minigame seemed... painful. Really a compliment to how good the quests are.

With my funds I picked up the Anti-material rifle, which is absolutely awesome. The animation in third person mode is hilarious, as the gun almost flies out of your hands when firing! :ermm: This gun really would have helped with those deathclaws...

PC gaming is the best. Blows consoles away. At this point consoles are scaled back PC's anyways with a gamepad rather then a keyboard/mouse. They are not even traditional consoles anymore, just a PC in a small box. I don't understand why console ppl buy consoles anymore, if you are going to play on a PC play a real PC and do much more with your investment then a static console that get outdated in 12 months.

Not for everyone. Between getting tired of updating my computer, all the DRM crap with computer games and most games I have any interest in coming out on consoles first among other reasons, a console was a great choice for me. I still play some of my old favorites on computer, but right around the BS with Mysteries of Westgate I became interested in consoles. I haven't regreted that decision since and I haven't seen a single computer only release that I've been interested in.

Edited by GreasyDogMeat

I don't know. After 200 hours of play, I have only had one caravan game.

Thats one more then me!

World of Darkness News

http://www.wodnews.net

---

"I cannot profess to be a theologian; but it seems to me that Christians who believe in a super human Satan have got themselves into a logical impasse with regard to their own religion. For either God can not prevent the mischief of Satan, in which case he is not omnipotent; or else He could do so if he wished, but will not, in which case He is not benevolent. Fortunately, being a pagan witch, I am not called upon to solve this problem."

- Doreen Valiente

Same for me. I started up one game of caravan, clicked on the cards for a while. When they all refused to do anything, I just ended it. It didn't feel very intuitive and I am in no mood to learn an entirely new game within another game, one that I will never ever play anywhere else.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

It's still boring as ****.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Jesus, 200 hours ?!

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Don't you have to play it to win a certain item or something like that? I may be misremembering, it's been a while since I've played KOTOR.

I remember you could get some special items off the Rodian based in Yavin if you beat him in Pazaak a certain number of times.

Jesus, 200 hours ?!

What's wrong with that? I've probably played 200-225 at this point. Have had the game 50+ days. That's 4-4.5 hours a day average. :lol: Course the last couple weeks I've spent more time on videos...

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts