KotOR MMO epic fail?

TheHarlequin

Well you're the closest thing they have to a PR here. :*

The tunnel shooter that plays when you're travelling in space, between planets. Where your space fighter moves in a pre defined tube and all you do is target with the mouse. You must have seen the trailer?

I have not seen this trailer. The last one I saw was the CGI trailer with the female bounty hunter.

The end times must be coming if I have more information on Bio than you.

space is a tunnel

logosig2.jpg

Imperium Thought for the Day: Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life

Not sure I mentioned this when it was originally posted, but:

Yes, be disrespectful and demanding toward your force choking sith superior, I'm sure he will let it slide!

Oh wait, Bioware game! Of course he will!

/troll

Edited by Oner

Well you're the closest thing they have to a PR here. :*

The tunnel shooter that plays when you're travelling in space, between planets. Where your space fighter moves in a pre defined tube and all you do is target with the mouse. You must have seen the trailer?

I have not seen this trailer. The last one I saw was the CGI trailer with the female bounty hunter.

space is a tunnel

Nah, it's just she knows she is already going to buy it, so watching the trailers aren't important.

You on the other hand have to be informed. It's a requirement for civil haters. :(

cylon_basestar_eye.gif

So, what classes are people thinking about playing? For those who might be considering it.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Why you people gotta make me shoot at you? Powertech is what I'm going to play if I ever get off the fence.

Edited by Tale

Well they've got 8 main classes (4 Republic, 4 Sith) and each class splits into a choice of 2 advanced classes.

And with different skill trees available, apparently Bio are saying that the roles can be quite different..

So the Smuggler can go into the Scoundrel advanced class, but depending on how you pick your skills can become a healer, a scout type, or general ranged damage.... Or you can go with the Gunslinger advanced class for dual weapons and serious firepower and various dirty tricks..

I'm curious how the Jedi Consular can become the Steathly/Investigator type..

And then there's the Sith Inquisitor that can split into either a Darth Sideous style Lightning ranged damage guy, or a Darth Maul lightsaber assassin type...

The Bounty Hunter could be fun, but then it has the rule of cool for the assorted armour improvements, flamethrowers, gadgets and suchlike..

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

We need to try and get all the Obsidian folks on the same server. That way we can all play in misery together.

I'm not so sure. I'm getting the impression that I'd have to pew pew all of you, then jetpack away. Which would make you all very bitter and hate me on the forums. :'(

I'm sure with all the disagreements about how to resolve quests we'll be too busy hating each other to gang up on you :D

Then while you're arguing I can shoot you all in the back.

I like the way you think, Serrano.

Just as long as they don't go the route of CoH and split the servers up geographically... The Europeans not being able to mix with the Americans, and no-one being able to play with the Australians...

Well you're the closest thing they have to a PR here. :shifty:

space is a tunnel

Nah, it's just she knows she is already going to buy it, so watching the trailers aren't important.

You on the other hand have to be informed. It's a requirement for civil haters. :*

True, true.

logosig2.jpg

Imperium Thought for the Day: Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life

I'm not so sure. I'm getting the impression that I'd have to pew pew all of you, then jetpack away. Which would make you all very bitter and hate me on the forums. :'(

What if I hate you right now, can we play together then ?

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

On one condition, don't ruin my style. I'm a regular e-Casanova and can't be caught with squares.

and no-one being able to play with the Australians...

Since when did this become a bad thing for Brits?

Well I thought I'd just leave it hanging there as a straight line... :shifty:

True, true.

acceptance.jpg

and no-one being able to play with the Australians...

Since when did this become a bad thing for Brits?

Well I thought I'd just leave it hanging there as a straight line... :shifty:

Ah good, just me failing at reading comprehension again.

Brit credentials restored. :x

cylon_basestar_eye.gif

Ah good, just me failing at reading comprehension again.

Brit credentials restored. :x

Technically, I've got clan out in Oz-land anyhow.. a few dozen spread out from one side of my family..

And dear boy, I consider myself English. I never call myself British. :shifty:

Technically, I've got clan out in Oz-land anyhow.. a few dozen spread out from one side of my family..

What Englishmen doesn't? Half of the motherland fled here. Hell I have English family, I just choose to ignore them. (Yorkshiremen, you understand)

And dear boy, I consider myself English. I never call myself British. :shifty:

Fine, Pom credentials restored.

cylon_basestar_eye.gif

Can I join in on being English? Sure, I'm actually Texan, but I think I do pretty well.