Best online comic I've ever read

Walsingham

Mystery, cute girl, great artwork, more mystery... What's not to love?

http://somefield.com/merricks_online/index.html

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

But does it have the Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates? :p

Go on then. Which is that one?

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Schlock Mercenary.. it has it's ups and downs.. but the ups can be quite...amusing.

And the many references to the Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates (which include a list of more than seven rules) :

1. Pillage, then burn.

2. A Sergeant in motion outranks a Lieutenant who doesn't know what's going on.

3. An ordnance technician at a dead run outranks everybody.

4. Close air support covereth a multitude of sins.

5. Close air support and friendly fire should be easier to tell apart.

6. If violence wasn

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

It looks way to hip for me, I only ever read Dinosaur Comics.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Was quite interesting Walsh, but I can't make heads or tails of it and tbh this genre of 'mindf---' they got going in literature doesn't tend to impress me... at least this one wasn't full of phallic symbols. Still, not bad.

I enjoy Gunnerkrigg but I think you have to say it firmly belongs to the Harry Potter school of light reading.

Was quite interesting Walsh, but I can't make heads or tails of it and tbh this genre of 'mindf---' they got going in literature doesn't tend to impress me... at least this one wasn't full of phallic symbols. Still, not bad.

So I take it you're not a fan of foreign films shown on TV at two in the morning?

-Elwood Blues

The primary problem with that comic is that artist, bless him, can't actually draw.

What? Example.

-Elwood Blues

With the greatest affection - F*** you guys. What's the matter? Not enough spidey costumes? I think the artistic style perfectly compliments the story.

-Elwood Blues

With the greatest affection - F*** you guys. What's the matter? Not enough spidey costumes? I think the artistic style perfectly compliments the story.

He just can't draw. His artistic ability is limited. It meant that I couldn't be bothered to find out more. Comics are tough because they rely on story and visuals, which is why so many comics suck.

sonsofgygax.JPG