1- Go to http://maps.google.com/

2- Click on Get Directions

3- Write Japan in the point of origin

4- Write China in the destination

5- Go to point 43 in the route

6- Proceed to ROFL

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

5- Go to point 43 in the route

:lol:

Rofl indeed.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

To add an element of historical trivia to the thread.. :

May, 1618

The defenestration of Prague

During religious difficulties, Protestant protesters threw the regent and his secretary from the castle. They fell 30 meters, landed in manure and survived. The catholics claimed it was God's mercy. The protestants just said 'horse****'.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

I genuinely don't get the fuss over the TSA. FWhile I'm not exactly proud of my body, I don't mind showing it if I have to in order to stop it being blown into tiny tiny bits. Tiny tiny chunks are an even worse look for me than naked.

Edited by Walsingham

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I genuinely don't get the fuss over the TSA. FWhile I'm not exactly proud of my body, I don't mind showing it if I have to in order to stop it being blown into tiny tiny bits. Tiny tiny chunks are an even worse look for me than naked.

The problem is that most people who are not in the business of selling those new machines and/or fearmongering for profit/re-election consider this latest step to be totally ineffective (as long as your anal cavity is not inspected, you can smuggle things on board).

I'd rather die than lose my dignity, but it's probably too late for that. And I have a deathwish, anyway.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

The problem is that most people who are not in the business of selling those new machines and/or fearmongering for profit/re-election consider this latest step to be totally ineffective (as long as your anal cavity is not inspected, you can smuggle things on board).

I'd rather die than lose my dignity, but it's probably too late for that. And I have a deathwish, anyway.

Genuinely no offence, Nep. But your dignity begins and ends where you say it does. Unlike your spleen.

Edited by Walsingham

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Genuinely no offence, Nep. But your dignity begins and ends where you say it does. Unlike your spleen.

And if he says his dignity ends with people taking pictures of his junk, I'm not sure I see a contest.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

None taken - I agree on that part, but my first point stands. It's an unnecessary invasion of privacy that serves to no practical purpose.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

None taken - I agree on that part, but my first point stands. It's an unnecessary invasion of privacy that serves to no practical purpose.

It makes the lives of those who enjoy being groped a little better.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Hells yeah. It's about time things went our way!

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Hells yeah. It's about time things went our way!

ROFL

-Elwood Blues

Just to show how ..bizarely uninformed people can be on general knowledge a series of questions and answers from various daytime quiz shows

Quiz Show Presenter : In which European country is Mount Etna?

Contestant: Japan

Quiz Show Presenter : I did say which Euopean country, so in case you didn't hear that, I can let you try again.

Contestant: Er.. Mexico?

Quiz Show Presenter : What religion was Guy Fawkes?

Contestant: Jewish

Quiz Show Presenter : Well, thats close enough.

Quiz Show Presenter : Who wrote Lord of the Rings?

Contestant: Enid Blyton

Quiz Show Presenter : In which European city was the first opera house opened in 1637?

Contestant : Sydney

Quiz Show Presenter : How many kings of England have been called Henry?

Contestant : Er, well, I know there was a Henry the Eighth... so um.. er...er.. three?

Quiz Show Presenter : Where did the D-Day landings take place?

Contestant : Pearl Harbor?

Quiz Show Presenter : What is another name for "Cherrypickers" and "Cheesemongers"?

Contestant : Homosexuals

Quiz Show Presenter : No. They're regiments in the British Army who will be very upset with you.

(University Challenge, and it was Paxman's exceptionally dry delivery of that last line that was utterly masterful)

Quiz Show Presenter : Name the funny men who once entertained kings and queens at court.

Contestant : Lepers

Quiz Show Presenter : Where do you think Cambridge University is?

Contestant : Geography really isn't my strong point.

Quiz Show Presenter : There's a clue in the title...

Contestant : Oh.. Liecester

Quiz Show Presenter : Name the long-running tv comedy show about pensioners : "Last of the ...."?

Contestant : Mohicans!

Quiz Show Presenter : Which French Mediterranean town hosts a famous film festival each year?

Contestant : I don't know. I need a clue.

Quiz Show Presenter : Ok, What do beans come in?

Contestant : Cartons?

Quiz Show Presenter : What was Gandhi's first name?

Contestant : Goosey, goosey?

DJ Quiz Show Presenter : For

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

These are seriously some of the funniest typos/autocorrections I've seen.. link (try seeing some of the other pages too)

I'm laughing so hard I've started crying...oh gotta take a break from that. *whew*

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

These are seriously some of the funniest typos/autocorrections I've seen.. link (try seeing some of the other pages too)

I'm laughing so hard I've started crying...oh gotta take a break from that. *whew*

Good recommend. I'm also crying with laughter. Mmmm.. chicken flatulence.

EDIT:

3 pages later and I've hurt both my stomach and spine laughing. Must stop reading...

Edited by Walsingham

-Elwood Blues

Good recommend. I'm also crying with laughter. Mmmm.. chicken flatulence.

The typos makes me laugh but at the same time the endless OMGWTFLOL crap makes me cry. Add the damn flu I have to that, I feel rather weird.