gamescom previews

You should've hidden it in plain sight.

"I'm just.. err, it got in the way of the presentation ..so the...boss wanted me to throw it away.. which is what I'm doing right now.. throwing away, yessire..in my car..uh, gotta go."

8 hour games? Seriously?

I think he was less talking about rpg's but more generally about that shorter games have a higher chance of actually beeing played through. (Of course the quality plays a role too)

Edited by C2B

Nathan Davis interview at Playstation Blog

What sort of enemies and characters will players face in the game?

You will find some of your standard fantasy enemies like skeletons and giant spiders to hack to pieces. But we've also developed a number of very unique enemies and computer-controlled characters thanks in large part to the creative vision of our art director, Justin Cherry. Many have a dark and exotic flavour that will stand out.

Is there anything else you want to add about DUNGEON SIEGE III?

I'm very excited about the story of DSIII. It's crafted by the skilled hand of our creative lead, George Ziets, who was behind Neverwinter Nights 2: Mask of the Betrayer. I think when players can finally sink their teeth into this game they will see a story a cut above other action RPGs.

Edited by funcroc

"...And destroy the ancient evil" There, happy?

Still doesn't really fit considering that the Grey Wardens aren't really destroy and you don't have to resurrect them.

The stories have some common ground, true, but that's just because they both rely on fantasy clich

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

You should've left ancient out, but np otherwise. :thumbsup:

Technically you don't destroy ANY corporation ("just" their CEO for the time beeing though you can damage the coorporation so that it goes under in the future). Even AP more or less cans itself. Well, Parker does after you run free. And AP isn't really "evil" in the first place since it's more or less used by Leland thanks to goverment contacts.

Also you can join terrorists, take over the corporation, join the CEO.

AP is more or less. Starting Location - 3 Hubs - Endlocation in enemy base.

And that's more structure than story.

Edited by C2B

You should've left ancient out, but np otherwise. :ermm:

Technically you don't destroy ANY corporation ("just" their CEO for the time beeing though you can damage the coorporation so that it goes under in the future). Even AP more or less cans itself. Well, Parker does after you run free. And AP isn't really "evil" in the first place since it's more or less used by Leland thanks to goverment contacts.

Also you can join terrorists, take over the corporation, join the CEO.

AP is more or less. Starting Location - 3 Hubs - Endlocation in enemy base.

And that's more structure than story.

...you realized I was joking right? :thumbsup: