Fallout: New Vegas

.. Does she have any experience in voice acting, though?

Well, she's an actress

Yup, WorstUsernameEver already knew that girl producer with the name of a Ford, but thanks anyway.

EDIT : On the Bethsoft boards the identity of the shooter of the courier has been spoiled by the community manager. He says that it shouldn't spoil the story (he covered it in a spoiler tag anyway since a lot of people were understandably disappointed), but still it was a bit sloppy on his part...

it's Benny anyway, the character voiced by Matthew Perry

Edited by WorstUsernameEver

...must resist...

The shooter is seen in the intro cinematic. Still, I was a bit bothered by the fact that they just made it known like that after playing it like a mystery in the first previews, so yeah, if you can resist, it'll probably make the game at least a little bit more interesting at the beginning.

You could think of it as a throwback to Fallout 2 (or most other Avellone projects, natch) wherein the Big Bad is right out there in the open from pretty much the get-go?

I mean I didn't read the spoiler, but if they're just going to toss it around like that it won't be much longer before somebody drops it minus the spoiler tags.

You could think of it as a throwback to Fallout 2 (or most other Avellone projects, natch) wherein the Big Bad is right out there in the open from pretty much the get-go?

I mean I didn't read the spoiler, but if they're just going to toss it around like that it won't be much longer before somebody drops it minus the spoiler tags.

Well, the quest about the package seems more of a way to introduce the character to the larger conflict than something major, at least by how they described it.

Still... I would have preferred if they didn't toy, playing it like it was a big mystery when the character who shot you was actually quite visible in the intro of the game.

THEY HURT MY FEELINGS!

Hm, I've got to admit.. I seem to remember Marcus having more of a slab bridge line over his eyes rather than that smoothness..

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

How did I miss two pages of Felicia Day fanboys? :o

'Felicia day fanboys' is such an ugly way to put it... 'enlightened individuals' sounds MUCH BETTER.

I've actually only seen her photos and heard about her roles, but never seen her act, so I don't even know if she's a good actress in the first place, I just find her hot.

Well, the quest about the package seems more of a way to introduce the character to the larger conflict than something major, at least by how they described it.

Still... I would have preferred if they didn't toy, playing it like it was a big mystery when the character who shot you was actually quite visible in the intro of the game.

THEY HURT MY FEELINGS!

I know what you mean. For once, in the entire history of the internets, something under a spoiler tag actually contained... spoilers.

Damn my cat-like curiosity, I just had to look. :o

But for all of us, there will come a point where it does matter, and it's gonna be like having a miniature suit-head shoving sticks up your butt all the time. - Tigranes

'Felicia day fanboys' is such an ugly way to put it... 'enlightened individuals' sounds MUCH BETTER.

I've actually only seen her photos and heard about her roles, but never seen her act, so I don't even know if she's a good actress in the first place, I just find her hot.

Italian women must've gotten a lot uglier since I was there.

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

Italian women must've gotten a lot uglier since I was there.

Unlikely, as I was there last week.

Well, I guess it's possible that all the good-looking ones took off after me.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

So Tess said in one of her tweets tweets "Some of the Fallout: New Vegas cast revealed!" which made me think that there are more stars in the cast. And then, Ausir reminded me that William Mapother wasn't part of the announcement. So, more known voice talent to come?

Also, I lost against spoiler.

Obvious shooter is obvious

Go look up Dr Horrible then

So how about that courier?

Yeah, it obviously isn't the whole cast, but they simply announced the more famous cast members playing major roles. The rest of the actors are likely to be less known.

Well, Ethan from Lost is probably slightly higher profile than the regular "unknown" VAs. So perhaps another announcement down the line?

So Tess said in one of her tweets tweets "Some of the Fallout: New Vegas cast revealed!" which made me think that there are more stars in the cast. And then, Ausir reminded me that William Mapother wasn't part of the announcement. So, more known voice talent to come?

http://bethblog.com/index.php/2010/08/10/v...egas-announced/

In addition to this star-studded cast, players can expect to hear even more celebrity cameos throughout the world of Fallout: New Vegas.

Yeah, it obviously isn't the whole cast, but they simply announced the more famous cast members playing major roles. The rest of the actors are likely to be less known.

Well, Ethan from Lost is probably slightly higher profile than the regular "unknown" VAs. So perhaps another announcement down the line?

There's no sense releasing all the big names at once. Releasing them slowly in bits/chunks creates more free publicity.

Hate the living, love the dead.

@loonyboi Question about F:NV recording: Did Ron Perlman threaten anyone like he did during FO2's recording sessions?

@RyanD86 I wasn't at that one, but I heard he was a pleasure to work with. So no death threats, I'm afraid. :o

No death threats = I AM DISAPPOINT.

I want my money back, he clearly wasn't fully commited!

Hate the living, love the dead.