'South Park' Creators Could Face Retribution for Depicting Muhammad, Website Warns

Guard Dog

Says the guy who advocates violent revolution to promote a failed economic and sociological system.
If by "violent revolution" you mean "mass struggle of whatever character" and by "failed economic and sociological system" you mean "economic and sociological system which succeeded wildly and fundamentally, and its successes are demonstrated even moreso by the economic conditions in the former USSR," then yes.

Wild and fundamental success looks like this:

Victims_of_Famine_1932-2.jpg

I'm pleased you think your so-called sense of humour is appropriate in the context of so many deaths even estimates became impossible. Rather than the entire forum lacking a sense of humour I suggest an alternative hypothesis, which is that you are a colossal pseudo-intellectual wanker, and you should piss off back to which ever hole you were in before you came here. You and your priapic death fantasies.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Wild and fundamental success looks like this:

Victims_of_Famine_1932-2.jpg

I'm pleased you think your so-called sense of humour is appropriate in the context of so many deaths even estimates became impossible. Rather than the entire forum lacking a sense of humour I suggest an alternative hypothesis, which is that you are a colossal pseudo-intellectual wanker, and you should piss off back to which ever hole you were in before you came here. You and your priapic death fantasies.

Ukrainians were the victims of a deliberate and purposeful genocide. The Irish and Indians, on the other hand, died simply because they were too stupid to survive in a free market.

If the inevitable and irrevocable result of collectivization was the Holodomor, then I (and any reasonable, rational person with the aid of 20/20 hindsight) would do it again. Collectivization gave the Soviet Union the newly urbanized manpower it needed to rapidly join the major powers, and Soviet industry was what won WW2. I suppose if you'd prefer to see what the Nazis would do to Eastern Europe, then you could argue that it was a bad thing.

Wow, I'm impressed by the gall of that opening straw man. It's simply fantastic in its blanket assumption that Walsh would defend rigorously the policies which resulted in, or failed to properly address, either the Irish or Indian famine.

Edited by Gorgon

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

Collectivization gave the Soviet Union the newly urbanized manpower it needed to rapidly join the major powers, and Soviet industry was what won WW2.
Post hoc ergo propter hoc...

And Soviet industry was only one of many factors.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Wow, I'm impressed by the gall of that opening straw man. It's simply fantastic in its blanket assumption that Walsh would defend rigorously the policies which resulted in, or failed to properly address, either the Irish or Indian famine.

Thank you, Gorgon. I am on record as having said I think they were both wrong. I say they were msitakes, rather than a deliberate planned 'price' for the glorious success of the communist dream.

To quote the Man, I grow tired of asking this: Have you EVER lived in a communist state of any kind?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Collectivization gave the Soviet Union the newly urbanized manpower it needed to rapidly join the major powers, and Soviet industry was what won WW2.
Post hoc ergo propter hoc...

And Soviet industry was only one of many factors.

It was a deciding and huge factor, don't try to downplay it. Without the Soviet Union's heavy industry, Europe would be speaking German by now.

Thank you, Gorgon. I am on record as having said I think they were both wrong. I say they were msitakes, rather than a deliberate planned 'price' for the glorious success of the communist dream.
Newsflash, ****head, the Soviet Union didn't plan for all its Ukrainians to die either.

To quote the Man, I grow tired of asking this: Have you EVER lived in a communist state of any kind?
Yes. Obama's America.

It was a deciding and huge factor, don't try to downplay it. Without the Soviet Union's heavy industry, Europe would be speaking German by now.
Yes, it was a deciding and huge factor. But then again, so were Soviet numbers, the Lend-Lease agreements with the US, the need for Germany to fight on two fronts and the weakness of her allies, the German lack of preparation and planning for a long war, the crushing defeat of the Luftwaffe in the Battle of Britain, and so on and so forth. It was just another factor, sorry. In fact, I think that the Soviet deep operations doctrine (whose intellectual author was purged, mind you) was much more decisive than raw industrial output.

That's irrelevant, anyway. You made a fallacious argument, and when called on it, you try changing topics.

Newsflash, ****head, the Soviet Union didn't plan for all its Ukrainians to die either.
The difference is that, unlike yourself, he hasn't espoused the policies that led to any of those instances of massive loss of life. Edited by 213374U

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.