What did you eat today?

Humodour

I woke up, snacked on three mandarins then ate 1kg of spaghetti from a can.

I am now eating 4 slices of vegemite on toast while drinking a glass of Kilkenny. It it the best.

When I come back in a year's time, I expect you to still be posting your daily meals in this thread unless Obsidian has gone bankrupt.

Tunavich. Canned tuna, cream cheese, some greens a bit of cherry tomato, hamburger bread (the big buns from 2nd or 3rd grade white flour).

Somonvich. Replace canned tuna with somon filleto cooked over rock salt.

Sweet Coffee (crap nescafe version not the real stuff) with a bit of almonds and nuts.

IG. We kick ass and not even take names.

Some Tandori chicken, mint yoghurt, Naan bread and Jasmine rice... and some red wine (I felt like spoiling myself today) :w00t:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

White rice, a tofu-based sloppyjoes with a decent tomatoe sauce I cooked up earlier, and a simple salad.

For drink - half a gallon of my own pellegrino /apple-nectar mix. 6 parts pel. 3 parts nectar.

Pork chops. Going out for bacon burgers later.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Crunchy nut cornflakes and soy milk, One banana. One pear. Two cups of coffee. Two pints of water (hangover).

I'm pondering what to have for lunch. Later I shall cook some rather fine silverside of beef with roast veg.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I got very drunk last night. For some reason I don't really get hungover too often, which is good.

thats a sign of alcoholism gene pal

I had coffee, bacon and snapple. I'm sick so I've been downing huge quantities of assorted drink, its really quite frightening.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Bagel. Yum. I love bagels.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

I got very drunk last night. For some reason I don't really get hungover too often, which is good.

or just a sign of being smart enough to know when to stop, and to drink lots of water before bed, and to sleep in nice and late

Unfortunately the restaurant I was going for eating was closed for a special organization tonight and as I was not included in that I ate some milka chocolates, ruffles-doritos couple and drank some yellow lipton lable tea.

The Illuminator

Democracy starts with allowing different political opinions to express themselves.

Fascism starts with killling all, who has different political opinions than yours.

It's a pity for earth as it is full of fascists claiming to be democratic.

or just a sign of being smart enough to know when to stop, and to drink lots of water before bed, and to sleep in nice and late

Ah denial. Very classic. Maybe it's time for some treatment?

I had more bacon and a subway sandwich. I love banana peppers.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Spaghetti from a can sounds horrific.

I'm having Filet Mignon tonight. Got four nice cuts for $20. I'll have it with scalloped potatoes and asparagus, which I plan on baking in the oven after drizzling olive oil and salt & pepper over them. Should be nice, it's much easier to do all this on a weekend than a worknight.

Ah denial. Very classic. Maybe it's time for some treatment?

You're right, I've been drinking heavily for the last 10 years and I'm in denial and I drown my sorrows in bottles of cheap whiskey...all before my 19th birthday.

You lose.

Edited by Krookie

It's just a sign of being 19. You magnificent bastard.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

A few peedas, a few milka chocolates and some fruit juices natural water.

The Illuminator

Democracy starts with allowing different political opinions to express themselves.

Fascism starts with killling all, who has different political opinions than yours.

It's a pity for earth as it is full of fascists claiming to be democratic.

Flank steak with a rosemary, fennel seed, orange, pepper marinade. Turned out relatively good. Could have used some sort of sweetening agent since the orange didn't really do it but still good. And oven asparagus with salt and olive oil.

Now I'm eating 3 carrots, cool ranch doritos and a kashi bar. om nom nom

penne alla vodka from my local Italian place... good ****....

Edited by I want teh kotor 3
In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

Flank steak with a rosemary, fennel seed, orange, pepper marinade. Turned out relatively good. Could have used some sort of sweetening agent since the orange didn't really do it but still good. And oven asparagus with salt and olive oil.

Now I'm eating 3 carrots, cool ranch doritos and a kashi bar. om nom nom

You eat like a king, sir.

-Elwood Blues