Berlusconi escapes again

Walsingham

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/...to-new-law.html

I gave a great belly laugh when I read this, then I felt sorry for the poor bloody Italians.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

It's because Berlusconi's Charisma is at 18.

Silvio-Berlusconi-perform-001.jpg

He is, indeed, the only man left in Europe.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Yeah, did you check out his gallery of women in that article? Edited by Wrath of Dagon

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

Yeah, did you check out his gallery of women in that article?

So being an elderly pervert with a ridiculous hairline is the criteria? Awesome.

-Elwood Blues

I'm going to make a wild guess and assume he means: :biggrin:

Also, he's a fine jailbait connoisseur, apparently.

Edited by 213374U

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I was under the impression that newspapers had raised a stink about Il Cavaliere (:biggrin:) chasing some underage girl. Too lazy to google it, though.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Ah, I think youre right:

Noemi Letitzia, 18, schoolgirl who calls Berlusconi 'Papi' and who has been the subject of media spotlight after it emerged he had visited her coming of age party and gave her a 6000 euro gold and diamond necklace.

If he was at her "coming of age party" he was probably involved prior to that.

But holy christ, that girl in picture 2 of 11 is ridiculously hot.

Edited by Gfted1

there's nothing cool about hiring expensive hookers. Unless it was me doing it, obviously.

-Elwood Blues

I could go on for hours on why Berlusconi is unfit to even tie someone's shoes let alone govern a country, but really, I don't want to write a post which is 50% swearing and 25% links, so yeah.

I'm not kidding when I say I'm actually in the mood to read just such a post. Especially about Berlusconi.

-Elwood Blues

Apparently Berlusconi's been investigated AGAIN because he's tried to pressured the AGCOM (basically the authority that controls communications) into censoring a political talk-show.

Rai's CEO Mauro Masi commented (in private, of course) with an eloquent "Things like this wouldn't happen even in Zimbabwe".

Can't find an english link for the news though..

Apparently Berlusconi's been investigated AGAIN because he's tried to pressured the AGCOM (basically the authority that controls communications) into censoring a political talk-show.

Rai's CEO Mauro Masi commented (in private, of course) with an eloquent "Things like this wouldn't happen even in Zimbabwe".

Can't find an english link for the news though..

That is interesting in itself. Thanks for looking for one anyway.

-Elwood Blues