Command and Conquer 4

Calax

http://kotaku.com/5476148/see-command--con...rittier--darker

Actually looks like it'll be pretty fun, a departure from previous titles but it'll at least wrap up a few lingering plot lines (Like Kanes immortality).

Haven't seen much on it but previews say that you'll get three "classes" to play, Offense, support or defense. (Basically Tanks, Air, or Turtle)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

To be honest, the game play doesn't look at that impressive to me. They are going back to the totally unscripted missions, with only a few random secondary goals popping up occasionally to break the monotony. Honestly starting each mission with a MCV equivalent gets boring fast as the only thing that changes are the maps. At least that is what the last interview implied, going away from scripted encounters and more toward randomizing enemies on a new map. Essentially making the campaign a string of multiplayer maps with FMV between them.

I want to see how they end the storyline and really that is the only thing that makes me want to buy the game.

Kane in name only!

Damnit, I was going to say that! >_<

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Well in the trailer in the link I posted he mentions that he's "been around for thousands of years".

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I really should get around to playing C&C 3. Not a big fan of the harvesting change and the DRM they have, doubt I'll go for this one. Wonder when they'll make RA2 free, hopefully not when RA4's in the works..because that means there's an RA4.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Wait, wasn't this one also supposed to have the extra evil DRM?

How quickly you forget...

EDIT: Or did they back down?

This seems to say that the net connection is still required.

Net connection in name only!

They went from Westwood to 'Ncino.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif