Heavy Rain

I forget the story to Nomad Soul entirely. All I remember about it is that all the mini games except mele were terrible, and at some point you forget what it is you are supposed to do and lose interest. It was pretty good up untill that.

Yeah, the controls and minigames were terrible. But the atmosphere and gameworld was pretty cool.

It seems to me that if the plot isn't wasted away in the same fashion as Fahrenheit, and if the Simon says scetions aren't there at all, this could turn out to be a very interesting game, even if the core gameplay is as unsatisfactory as the bits shown in the videos seem to be.

I'd play this if it was on PC.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

So did anyone else try the demo?

Can't say I like the controls together with mostly fixed camera. And QTE's.

Want to climb that slope? Cool, lets press and hold one, two, three buttons. Did you accidentaly release one button? Sorry, let's do this again from beginning! Fight sequence wasn't that great either.

Best part of the demo is probably spoilery full game trailer. And watching it rain.

Want to climb that slope? Cool, lets press and hold one, two, three buttons. Did you accidentaly release one button? Sorry, let's do this again from beginning!

:thumbsup:

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Except Uncharted 2 was average at best.

GFX alone is nothing.

Sure, but it was a better game than Gears 2.

Edited by Nightshape

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

Wag your joystick to towel off.

Idiocy.

PS: not to mention the toilet scene. Good thing they didn't have you pulling the joystick back to simulate constipation.

Edited by RPGmasterBoo

logosig2.jpg

Imperium Thought for the Day: Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life

Wag your joystick to towel off.

Idiocy.

PS: not to mention the toilet scene. Good thing they didn't have you pulling the joystick back to simulate constipation.

Haha, I really think David Cage has gone too far with it.

I hope this QTE nonsense never reaches popularity, otherwise Dave will just be more encouraged to make that style of "games".

Almost everything that has a 2 in the name is.

The world doesn't work like that, Boo. There are plenty of sequels that improve on the original.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"