Just saw Avatar

Humodour

True to form I intend to be cheering for the blokes shooting natives.

What can I say? It's in my blood.

Napier,%20Trafalgar%20Square%201.JPG

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I'm going to see it tomorrow! Hopefully it will be good.

An inane Pocahontas story from the most overrated director ever?

I'll pass.

In that vein:

It's a Square-Enix title.

What else do you expect from the story/characters?

People here like Harry Potter?

God... :teehee:

It's a friggin' Cowboy-game, how lame is that? Makes me even less interested than Sports games.
Steampunk, in most cases, sucks. Just like Arcanum sucked big time.

Why even bother?

:x

No offense, but you're whinier than the people who post in Aint It Cool News talkbacks.

Edited by TrueNeutral

Anyway, I'm pretty sure with that budget, it's always bound to be a financial failure. Especially because I know many people weren't that excited about it in the first place. Looks pretty cool to me, though.

About the Morgoth Issue:

I am pretty creepy, yes.

But seriously, the only way he could increase his likeness to e-peen flexers on World of WarCraft fan forums is by posting that godawful Implied Facepalm picture.

Edited by TrueNeutral

It's a movie about CG humans fighting giant CG blue cat people with some human/cat person love story tacked on. Basically someone gave Cameron $500 mil to reenact his furry fanfic.

I don't really see the appeal.

Edited by Purkake

As an animation student I have a professional interest though. So far, my eyeballs remain un****ed but it certainly is the best CGI to date. I think what puts people off about it is the colour palette though.

What, just because I don't like one-dimensional characters and recycled stories you now have an issue with good old uncle Morgoth?

Creepy indeed.

It's not really that, it's the whiny and condescending tone you express that dislike in that bothers me. Honestly I can't tell if it's your actual opinion or if you're just this forum's equivelant of a music hipster that will not listen to music that more than ten other people know because the artist apparently sold out.

(I don't know if I 'suddenly' have issues with you. I really can't remember if I've noticed your posts before this week.)

Edited by TrueNeutral

As an animation student I have a professional interest though. So far, my eyeballs remain un****ed but it certainly is the best CGI to date. I think what puts people off about it is the colour palette though.

What, just because I don't like one-dimensional characters and recycled stories you now have an issue with good old uncle Morgoth?

Creepy indeed.

Whine whine whine

I didn't really ask you to elaborate...

Move along if you don't like my remarks.

I think Morgie was broken by Bioshock.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Precisely my point. :blink:

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Hey, here's a ****ing hint: how about YOU move along everytime you feel like entering a thread about something which you clearly detest and NOT post your whiny ****?

I just can't understand how some people just cannot fathom that IT IS NOT INTERESTING reading about how much you dislike everything. Trust me, he did not have to search for long to find whiny post from you.

About Avatar: I was convinced it would be a giant turd when I saw the trailers, but even the pretentious newspapers in Sweden has given it good reviews. It's so odd that I'm really tempted to go and see it. Just that.. I usually just get a headache from 3D movies. It's like my puny brain can't find anything to focus on, but that doesn't stop it from trying.. for 2.5 hours.

I'll probably go see it in 2010.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Hey, here's a ****ing hint: how about YOU move along everytime you feel like entering a thread about something which you clearly detest and NOT post your whiny ****?

I just can't understand how some people just cannot fathom that IT IS NOT INTERESTING reading about how much you dislike everything. Trust me, he did not have to search for long to find whiny post from you.

About Avatar: I was convinced it would be a giant turd when I saw the trailers, but even the pretentious newspapers in Sweden has given it good reviews. It's so odd that I'm really tempted to go and see it. Just that.. I usually just get a headache from 3D movies. It's like my puny brain can't find anything to focus on, but that doesn't stop it from trying.. for 2.5 hours.

Feel whiney today again, mkreku?

*this post is so whiney it can only be read by dogs*

*and dogs can't read*

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.