Allan the family wrecker

alanschu

I'm not really interested in being dragged into yet another internet semantics debate, anyway. So, yeah. Eating meat is MURDER.

It is only murder if the killing was not sanctioned by the government.

"Your Job is not to die for your country, but set a man on fire, and take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."

I would assume it's OK to bypass the language filter for words like cοckroach, since the whole point of a language filter is to sort out foul language and not common insects.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I would assume it's OK to bypass the language filter for words like cοckroach, since the whole point of a language filter is to sort out foul language and not common insects.

And to block out the names of certain politicians, like **** Cheney.

"Your Job is not to die for your country, but set a man on fire, and take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."

Heh. I've also had a little Facebook drama with a cousin. I inadvertently narc'ed him out.

Dude's 17, and not the most responsible of youths. Posted a status update something along the lines of "Mom found my pot again. fml." I posted a comment to the effect that this might not be the smartest thing in the world to be sharing with 982 of his closest "friends," particularly given that his dad is a prosecutor and could get into job-related trouble if people knew about illegal substances in his house. He generally took the advice with a laugh and (I think) deleted that posting. So, a couple days later, I was chatting with my mom on the phone and mentioned this little story. In turn, a day or two after that, she was talking to my aunt, and when my aunt tells her about finding her son's stash, she says "oh, yeah, I heard about that," and tells auntie about cousin's facebook posting. He then catches hell from his mom a second time, blames me, and un-friends me. Fun times.

Its really annoying, I dont understand why youd need a fucntion like that. Especially since it removes words that are not curse words like vagina or **** ( p e n i s )

edit: so the male gential organ is offensive but the female isnt?!!

Edited by Kaftan Barlast

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Its really annoying, I dont understand why youd need a fucntion like that. Especially since it removes words that are not curse words like vagina or **** ( p e n i s )

Yeah, it's idiotic, but the mods seem to think the boards will devolve into 4chan without it. :lol:

That one's not about offensiveness, it's about spam.

(Hint: When is the last time you saw a message board spambot try to sell you vagina enlargement?)

Guest The Architect

Why am I not surprised a Swede is surprised to find that vagina's are not offensive? :lol:

Gorgon you're a genius.

But then you'd have an abundance of sluts pretending that they're not.... not that women don't do that already.

That one's not about offensiveness, it's about spam.

(Hint: When is the last time you saw a message board spambot try to sell you vagina enlargement?)

I doubt it. Blocking the world doesn't block the spam.

I'm not really interested in being dragged into yet another internet semantics debate, anyway. So, yeah. Eating meat is MURDER.

It is only murder if the killing was not sanctioned by the government.

I hope you're joking.

Alternatively there might well be good money in vagina shrinking pills.

Maybe for post-birth vagina, otherwise a tiny vagina is just a damn hassle in every way. Id rather throw a drumstick into a flight hangar than try to shove a bratwurst through a keyhole.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I hope you're joking.

T%he definition of murder is the killing of an another individual that is unsanctioned by the state. A state sanctioned killing is not murder. It is an execution.

Yeah your cousin is a serious psycho. One does not simply devolve into fits of glee at the prospect of mutilating an extended family of gophers after 15 minutes especially when your first instinct was to vomit in remorse. Either way it sounds like some parts of the story are missing. Not that I care, the entire premise of this "argument" is insane but this drive for you to delete this stuff and then write her a personal message is where I'm getting lost. Most people are non confrontational, so why was there a need to take this to the next level, why the effort? From what I gather you are a smart dude Alan so there must have been a reason for you being insecure/incensed enough to pm her and go through with this retarded charade.

I think most people would have saw her initial post, said out loud or in their head, wow this broad is one serious idiot, and then never thought about it again or in my case constantly think about it but never actually respond. People don't usually get that last one which is why people are idiots. You don't always have to say something, in fact it's better you never say anything because you can never be a moron unless you open your mouth.

Edit: btw i know how ridiculous this notion sounds coming from me since the majority of my posts are completely negligent of thought but I really mean this in the context of various audiences that matter such as friends, family, coworkers, etc. There are too many people that you can waste your time on with no fruit to show for it. They will continue being an idiot and holding onto some crazy ideal and you will be an idiot trying to persuade them. Just cut your losses and become a mute, just like me :lol:.

Edited by theslug

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.