Uncharted 2

David Boreanaz is a very very good choice for modelling your main character after. That and Nathan's voice actor is damn good too.

EDIT: "Angel.jpg" :lol:

Edited by WILL THE ALMIGHTY

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I heard that the

supernatural

element was somewhat controversial, but surely it doesn't ruin the whole game? There's still fun dialogue and somewhat fun shooting, right?

Dunno yet. I got pretty p*ssed off but I'm probably going to give it another shot in a few days. The game does deserve a second chance, it's been really good fun thus far.

Alright, it wasn't too bad. :lol:

I still think the game would have been better off without the stuff, but thankfully it was mostly low-key and not too stretched out. The game didn't lose its overall charm. And thank heavens the endgame

wasn't a bossfight with some ****ing demonspawn from hell.

Next stop... Kathmandu!!!

2008_fundraiser_banner_button-en.png