The reason for Alpha Protocol's delay

I just finally found out from one of my inside sources at Sega why AP is delayed for 7 months. It's a good reason, too: I'm glad they're doing it.

You see, when Sega did some QA playtesting recently using normal gamers under NDA, they discovered an alarming fact: the game had a distinct lack of crates. So much so that some gamers were playing through the entire game without ever once having met a crate! The gamers were so disturbed by this that some became depressed for a week after playing. Furthermore, those crates they did meet were usually stereotyped as villains or dim-witted thugs. Clearly, Sega were affronted by this situation, and rightly so, so they deemed to rectify it.

So here's to a 2010 release of AP full of crates with complex, deep personae. :)

If there's one thing that spy movies and television shows have taught me is that the world is full of warehouses full of empty crates, just waiting to be pushed onto someone or broken in a fight.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

mmmm no... I think that the problem is the boobs size of the chicks in AP.

Ahem.. to paraphrase "There's always room for boobies" ?

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Wait, you're not Lord of Flies.

Is the trolling infection now?

Please, is this the subforum "Alpha Protocol Speculation & Discussion" or is it "Alpha Protocol Speculation & Calling Each Other Trolls"?

"Well, overkill is my middle name. And my last name. And all of my other names as well!"

I just finally found out from one of my inside sources at Sega why AP is delayed for 7 months. It's a good reason, too: I'm glad they're doing it.

You see, when Sega did some QA playtesting recently using normal gamers under NDA, they discovered an alarming fact: the game had a distinct lack of crates. So much so that some gamers were playing through the entire game without ever once having met a crate! The gamers were so disturbed by this that some became depressed for a week after playing. Furthermore, those crates they did meet were usually stereotyped as villains or dim-witted thugs. Clearly, Sega were affronted by this situation, and rightly so, so they deemed to rectify it.

So here's to a 2010 release of AP full of crates with complex, deep personae. ;)

Crates were stereotyped as villains?

Please, is this the subforum "Alpha Protocol Speculation & Discussion" or is it "Alpha Protocol Speculation & Calling Each Other Trolls"?

Apparently it's the "let's try to make funny fake threads and fail" subforum...

I think I smell irony here...

Apparently it's the "let's try to make funny fake threads and fail" subforum...
Yeah. This thread doesn't have nearly enough boobs.

FAIL

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Hades will probably post pictures of his if you ask.

There are things better left undone :ninja:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein