Witcher 2 'leaked' video

Maria Caliban

Ye Gods, they are throwing even more resources at those horrible mini games :thumbsup:

Btw. I wonder if anybody living in Scotland or nearby can tell me what the average height of Scotsmen is?

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

The Dice... of FIRE!

The interior looked softlit to death, kind of like NWN2 - hope my PC can handle it.

my PC will most probably choke on it... tried running that Black Ops thing the other day, couldn't get through the first stage, on minimal settings. probably will miss out on most games of 2011

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

my PC will most probably choke on it... tried running that Black Ops thing the other day, couldn't get through the first stage, on minimal settings. probably will miss out on most games of 2011

But, at least you can still feel superior to all console gamers in spite of not being able to play any games? :thumbsup:

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

But, at least you can still feel superior to all console gamers in spite of not being able to play any games? :lol:

I never expressed my superiority :thumbsup: I just find the concept of console-only games ridiculous in this day and age. especially since it's so easy to port any game to PC.

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

But, at least you can still feel superior to all console gamers in spite of not being able to play any games? :lol:

I never expressed my superiority :thumbsup: I just find the concept of console-only games ridiculous in this day and age. especially since it's so easy to port any game to PC.

Either BS, or you should contact the administrators since somebody else is also using your tag. :p

Now, more on topic, I'm generally quite willing to suffer through the occasional minigame, but I've always found the gambling-related ones to be terribly boring. Perhaps I should do that luck 10 char in FONV just to try what it feels like to be lucky. :p

Either BS, or you should contact the administrators since somebody else is also using your tag. :p

either you've been misinterpreting my words, or you're trying to provoke me :thumbsup: I own 4 consoles (NES, MegaDrive, PS1 and PS2), so no need to tell me I'm hatin' the console gamer. I do prefer to emulate most console games ('cept for PS2 titles), because as a gaming platform PC is everything I ever wanted from a machine.

(the only reason I never bought an xbox or a PS3 is the lack of games for these in stores. besides, even in bigger cities like Moscow a single xbox360 game costs around 100 dollars. no, ordering on the net is not an option.) :lol:

Walsingham said:

But, at least you can still feel superior to all console gamers in spite of not being able to play any games? :thumbsup:

Naturally, have you seen them ? Smelly little peasants the lot of them. Game does look pretty, although I'd have preferred something other than the poker dice.

Edited by Malcador

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Naturally, have you seen them ? Smelly little peasants the lot of them.

Every morning in the mirror. Though I'm a city slicker, I don't mind a little mud between the toes. My ancestors were all members of the First Estate, though, so I have to object just to honor them.

In fact,

demotivational-posters-screw-you-guys.jpg

:lol:

Well excellent, I'll note those facts and file it away.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

YOU CLEARLY CAN'T DISTINGUISH US BECAUSE OUR BRIGHT LIGHT BLINDS YOU NEPENTHE! REPENT YOU PEASANT! REPENT! :lol:

Considering I'm about to boot up the Witcher on the mac here, i can't wholly identify with the peasants, either. Perhaps I just consider myself superior to people who advocate any single platform... :sorcerer:

Considering I'm about to boot up the Witcher on the mac here, i can't wholly identify with the peasants, either. Perhaps I just consider myself superior to people who advocate any single platform... :sorcerer:

Ahh you use a Mac. Well that explains everything. :lol:

Considering I'm about to boot up the Witcher on the mac here, i can't wholly identify with the peasants, either. Perhaps I just consider myself superior to people who advocate any single platform... ;)

Ahh you use a Mac. Well that explains everything. :)

Hah, I knew somebody would bite.

I use several macs. Among others. :*

Well I have to oblige you, otherwise that comment just sits there all alone and needy.

Hm...yup, looks like it's time to upgrade my PC. Handy looking tools they showed too.

It's like Dragon Age except it looks good and sounds fun.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Still not really seeing the appeal of the combat as it is shown in these vids, but perhaps it's one of those "have to try it" things.

Anyways, has it been revealed if it's the same composer as for the first game? I really enjoyed the music in the first one, one of the best things about the game.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

urg. i'm going to wait as long as possible to upgrade my pc, and this won't be the game to make me do it. Ideally I can wait to upgrade until a year after the next gen consoles come out, so my pc can always stay just a step ahead of what the consoles can do.

right now i'm rocking a 9800gt and I can still play every console game ported to PC on max or near max settings. in a perfect world I'll have enough cash lying around in 2 or 3 years to buy something like a maingear shift.

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.