PC Gamer October preview PDF file

Great preview.

I'm convinced that the pdf format was created by the Devil himself, no man is capable of something that devious. Why are people still using it again?

my guess is to read on the go.. like a digital magazine?

but then again.. it would make more sense making a digital mag(preview) for this game if it was a portable game.

i used to make a lotta pdf files last year to read while on the train.

my guess is to read on the go.. like a digital magazine?

but then again.. it would make more sense making a digital mag(preview) for this game if it was a portable game.

I can understand why you would make stuff to read on the go or wherever. The problem is the PDF format itself, it takes a ton of resources to run and doesn't really give much of an advantage compared to doc or even txt most of the time.

They haven't managed to make a better pdf-like format in like ~8 years.

Edited by Purkake

---

I can understand why you would make stuff to read on the go or wherever. The problem is the PDF format itself, it takes a ton of resources to run and doesn't really give much of an advantage compared to doc or even txt most of the time.

yea i know what youre saying.. i actually didnt bother to read the article myself. its a hassle to try to on my laptop as it is.

ehh.. i'll read it eventually for lack of any new info(or screenshots/videos) on this game.

Not much new info, but it is interesting about Obsidian's preferred board games. No love for Crate Escape? :sorcerer:

This particularly rapid, unintelligible patter isn't generally heard, and if it is, it doesn't matter.

The problem is the PDF format itself, it takes a ton of resources to run and doesn't really give much of an advantage compared to doc or even txt most of the time.

lol. Maybe you don't have a use for pdf files, but that's like someone who doesn't want or need to drive claiming that cars don't really give much of an advantage compared to walking most of the time.

• 2 weeks later...