What you did today

Gorth

****, why I am I so anxious? ****ing I made a pact with myself that i woiulddn't pick up at pubss. dammi9t.

Bleh, stop being nervous. You meet people wherever they may be, and sometimes you can even meet most fascinating person that you have ever known in a place that you never thought that you would meet one.

Stop restricting yourself with arbitrary rules and enjoy the chaotic and wonderful thing called life.

Shut the **** up stop being corrwect.

I love it when Krezack drunk posts :p

GD, good luck with the book. It sounds like you've chosen a great topic, I know it can be tough to maintain the discipline, but keep at it!

I'm about to head to the beach for a bit.

Who cares where you meet the woman of your dreams, you big doofus? Woot! Krezack's got a girl friend, Krezack's got a girl friend

whom he met at a pub! Nyeah nyeah!

. :grin: Of course, be careful that she doesn't end up being the woman of your nightmares. :p

****, why I am I so anxious? ****ing I made a pact with myself that i woiulddn't pick up at pubss. dammi9t.

You're still nervous when you're drunk? I think you need more to drink :p

Today I just quit my summer job, probably the wrong thing to do since I still go to a community college (transfer out next year.) Doesn't really matter much anyway, since after the first month my number of hours declined (along with everyone else) and with that the pay sucked anyway (my last check was for $42 USD, the **** can I do with that?)

I'll get another after I get back from vacation... just another week and a half to go. :grin:

Edited by Syraxis

I checked my email accounts today, one of which had a happy birthday message from missy dated about a month ago. This subsequently sent me on a nostalgia trip starting with my first foray into internet forumdom on the BIS boards and then I remembered the lair. Jumped on the IRC channel and redirected to here. Totally forgot that I had an account here from way back. I've spied a number of familiar names already. Good to know some of the people are still going. Yay for awesome nostalgia trips!

Edited by Zapp$ter

Your side! My side! Your side! My side!

I'm getting a PS3 on August 14th when the price drop happens, so I can play Gran Turismo 5.

I'd think that passing on a game would be better than getting a new system just for that one title - and the PS3 is about the last system I would reccomend if one were to do that. :p

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Looks cooler than any game, ever.

It wasn't even close - in fact it was rather bland and badly-done.

Especially the amazing graphics,

Meh, if you want graphics go with a PC.

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Do you dis everything? :p

Only bad things. o:)

EDIT: There is an "edit" button there - use it and stop double posting. :grin:

Edited by Deadly_Nightshade

-Hurlshot

How big is the price drop? If I may suggest a game: Resistance : Fall of Man. Looks cooler than any game, ever. Especially the amazing graphics,

It's going from 399 bucks to 299 bucks, so 100 bucks, not much but better than nothing. Especially considering it takes 250 bucks to make a PS3.

Edited by Nihilus5078

deicideLogo5.jpg

So, what's with these Alpha Protocol avatars everyone seems to be sporting these days? Are they the new cool thing on the block?

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Do you dis everything? :p And how big is the price drop?????? Resistance's fraphic are by far the best I have seen, ever.

I think you might be a troll.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Oh sweet Jesus there's more of them. I don't like it :p

Someone hold me?

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Yep all the totally ~*kEwL KiDz*~ are doing it :p

They do seem to have taken over, every thread I go into there's about 6 of the gits.

We can't let these monstrosities take over the forum people, we need to make a stand dammit! They're ruining everything :)

Yep all the totally ~*kEwL KiDz*~ are doing it :ermm:

They do seem to have taken over, every thread I go into there's about 6 of the gits.

We can't let these monstrosities take over the forum people, we need to make a stand dammit! They're ruining everything -_-

If I had anything other than paint on this computer, this post would have an Alpha Protocol-ized version of your avatar in it. :sorcerer:

We can't let these monstrosities take over the forum people, we need to make a stand dammit! They're ruining everything :ermm:

If I had anything other than paint on this computer, this post would have an Alpha Protocol-ized version of your avatar in it. :sorcerer:

Reckon the fact that you can't Alpha Protocol-ize my avatar is a sign that they're a cancer upon society which needs to be beaten to death with sticks tbh.

How and why did this start? And who started it? I think I may have to murder them.

Edited by Daaave