What you did today

Gorth

when you get older, and more importantly, married, like me, that distinction no longer matters. think hall sex as the norm, so everything else is exciting by definition.

I love taks. Just sayin'.

You trying to make him horny? :)

Worked today, for money ;) Enjoyed the cool yet sunny weather, ate before midnight for a change. Long before, in fact. Feeling good :)

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

Worked today, for money :)

seems to be the best way to work.

i'm faced with going home to work for nothing: either the lawn gets cut or i sweep out the garage. given that it has rained, and looks like it will again shortly, i'm going to chuck it all, head down to the bar, and hang out with my buddy shooting pool. did i mention how bored i am at home right now?

taks

comrade taks... just because.

when you get older, and more importantly, married, like me, that distinction no longer matters. think hall sex as the norm, so everything else is exciting by definition.

You trying to make him horny? ;)

:x

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Went to the Nats-Reds game this afternoon with a group from work. (This was one of our official events for the summer interns.) Against all odds, given the decrepitude of the local franchise (not to mention the threatening thunderstorms) it was both an interesting game and a Nationals victory. Reds were up 2-1, until the Nats scored 2 in the bottom of the 8th, and held on to their lead, retiring the bottom of the Reds order in the 9th.

Finished my first week of school... and did nothing.

I feel ya and it's quite wonderful. No work, no school and just left to my own devices...which I guess is a bad thing. Though I have been doing yard work and keeping the pool clean, as well as cooking all the dinners, so it's not like I'm being a complete a hole for staying at home. I've been binging The Sopranos, it's been like seriously 13 days and I'm almost half way into season 6. I've been watching like 5 episodes a day. It's tough on the mind and body but I'm doing it becuase I have an iron spirit that can't be broken by tv drama alone.

Anyways, tomorrow I might head down to work because they are a week late with my check. At first I was going to let them get away with my last day of work (fell outside of the pay schedule that I turned in last) but now that they are making me come down there, since no one answers the god forsaken freakin phone gosh marmot, I'm demanding I receive my 50 dollars for that day. I'm crest fallen that they'd do this to me. I was a mediocre employee damnit!!

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

hit the bar. hung out with my buddy and got drunk. shot lots of pool. yay. wife sent me a bunch of mild cheddar frito lay cheese dip from NY since i can't get any here. ate a whole can of the stuff when i got home. yay. still drunk. yay. can't sleep. nothing new. :p

taks

party at a friends place last night

lots of heavy drinking and amusing alcohol fueled karaoke

went home to about an hours sleep before coming to work, and it feels like i need a new throat ;)

same here. the cough i've had for three freaking months straight seems to be going away, oddly enough, even after the damage i did to myself last night. there's a point at which a cough that won't go away becomes a scary thing. the fact that it is going away has me rather happy. btw, i did not drink all that much, but it was a school night, so i think my body and brain instinctively made me feel worse for spite.

oh, and the wife called this morning to say hi. actually, she called, woke me up (but not in time), then called back later to see if i had done "the one thing i asked you to do" (her words),which was cut the grass. no. see above for my rationalization. turns out i should have been paying attention to mr. needy's litter box, too. he doesn't deal well with a full box, and places his waste in key locations around the box and in the hallway as a reminder. he sure poops a lot. apparently i was not upstairs often enough to notice. the problem arises when i'm cleaning it up and then gurf repeatedly because of the smell. it could get pretty toxic up there with some sort of catastrophic chain reaction that results in brand new carpet in a few weeks. either that, or i could die by michele's hand when she gets home and is forced to clean the mess up herself. i'm not hopeful for a positive outcome. tonight is pool night, btw...

taks

yes. have you ever seen a gazelle cut the grass? 10 minutes tops. ok, a fat gazelle, but a gazelle nonetheless. highest setting for the blade, highest speed for the self-propel thingy, i was running. had to take a shower because i worked up a sweat.

taks

The moral of the story is that you may choose to wish upon a star, but do not stand under it.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

The moral of the story is that you may choose to wish upon a star, but do not stand under it.

I think the moral of the story is going to depend on what kind of superpowers this kid develops.

Edit: Also, today, for the first time ever, I used duct tape for its original intended purpose.

Edited by Enoch

You repaired your machine gun with it?

Anyhow, if you were doing duct work, you could have called me. I worked in Heating and Air Conditioning for a little over a year.

I'm listening to music and getting ready to waste time this Sat. playing WoW. The in-laws are celebrating their 45th today, so we've got to meet them for dinner tonight. :p

i'm procrastinating

supposed to be doing my end of year review for work, but can't really be bothered

it's due tomorrow...

Debating what I should eat for dinner. Such a wealth of choices but such precious time. :'(

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

You repaired your machine gun with it?

No, I bound the hooker's wrists and mouth in case she wakes up in the trunk on the way to the dump site.

Edited by Enoch

Went to see Drag Me To Hell in the night venue, thereafter to a party (fittingly called "soul massacre" :)) where I hoped to meet a nice neighbour lady, but she had already left apparently by the time I arrived. Despite not being dressed (up) as good as it gets for the occasion - I didn't think I'd go anywhere but the cinema at first - got some smiles and long looks by some ladies, but that was as far as it went. Definitely need to train my Shryke-ness for such occasions :no:, because this is not where it stopped for some guy who had a woman lick his boots and, well. Family friendliness makes me shut up here. Gotta cook some dinner before sun rises.

Yes, but that is not an obstacle in such cases, as I once pointed out and got moderated for it :) What I can say is that my gf is totally fine with it.

Yes, but that is not an obstacle in such cases, as I once pointed out and got moderated for it :no: What I can say is that my gf is totally fine with it.

you sir have achieved a level of awesomeness i can only aspire to :)