NHL

And Colorado takes another two points!! Who knew all you had to do to be successful in todays NHL is :

Fire your coach and GM

Watch your best player retire

And add a couple of 18 year olds to the mix?

Did I mention their backup goalie has swine flu?

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Was that another four point night for Penner?\ :o It's also nice to see Horcoff double his points, too. Then some!

At least that game wasnt boring, by any means.

I think it's time to give Gagner a rest from the shootouts. Goalies have him scouted pretty well now.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Seriously, that was a good effort by the Leafs. Bad luck, or whatever you might call it. They might as well have gotten the win.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

• 2 weeks later...

As a Ranger fan, I'm just waiting til Gaborik gets injured long term. Probably near the end of the season when the playoffs are coming up. L0LZ Barring injury, he has a shot at breaking Captain JJ's team goal record.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

ovechkin got ejected tonight for boarding. i watched the hit online and it kind of seemed unfair, the guy he hit turned his back at the last second (to make a behind the back pass) and ovechkin just couldn't react fast enough to slow himself down I guess. definitely wasn't intention to injure or anything, but i guess the ref had no choice

He didn't get an automatic suspension so I'd guess they (the refs) didn't think it was that serious either. Personally I didn't think he should have been thrown out either, but.. They have to make their decisions on the fly and I can sit on Youtube and watch the video replays in slow motion for hours.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, Edmonton comes back from a three goal deficit to beat St.Louis 5-3!

And it was also their fifth straight win on their five game road trip!

It just about makes up for going 4-14!

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Watching the Caps - Leafs game. It's actually pretty good! The Leafs are playing much better than expected and are keeping up with the tempo set by the Caps. That Kessel kid is really skilled.

Woo, we won! One of the worst teams in the NHL wins against the best team in the NHL, one night after getting beat by a midrange team (Bruins). I'm so glad I never bet on NHL games..

Ok, so we won again. We now stand at the same points as the Ranger, the Flyers and.. the Islanders! So yeah, we suck. But we're not sucking alone!

Ok, so we won again. We now stand at the same points as the Ranger, the Flyers and.. the Islanders! So yeah, we suck. But we're not sucking alone!

You weren't sucking alone to begin with. Carolina was down there with you! :p

Markov can't come back soon enough. :(