Octopus

Daaave

Are freaking awesome. I want one I can ride to college on.

Discuss.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

I'll octo your mum.

Oh no he didn't.

In other news, this one is stripey:

mimic-octopus.jpg

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

I eat them. They're might tasty, roasted with onions, garlic, potatoes and lots of olive oil.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I eat them. They're might tasty, roasted with onions, garlic, potatoes and lots of olive oil.

Octopus or squid?

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

Squid is delicious is properly prepared.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

Octopus or squid?

Octupus. I also eat squid, obviously, but not roasted.

Heja Sverige!!

I wasn't aware you could eat octopus or squid, such is my awesome culinary knowledge. Is this a common thing that's passed me by?

Come to think of it what parts do you eat? They're all squidgy and jelly-like and stuff after all.

The body and the tentacles, of course. Octopi have to be boiled for hours though, otherwise they're incredibly hard and rubbery.

Heja Sverige!!

I absolutely love octopi and squid to eat and observe. I support your idea and suggest you run for Parliament. Or, I should say, ride a squid to Parliament. It is next to the river if that helps.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

The body and the tentacles, of course. Octopi have to be boiled for hours though, otherwise they're incredibly hard and rubbery.

Crazy, learn something new everyday. Shame I'll never be able to try them living where I do, the most exotic food we get are bags of frozen chips from America ;).

I absolutely love octopi and squid to eat and observe. I support your idea and suggest you run for Parliament. Or, I should say, ride a squid to Parliament. It is next to the river if that helps.

I plan on making it wear a top hat then training it to rollerblade so I can arrive to places in style and remain dry during the journey. It shall also be named Steve. Vote me into power and each person that voted will get their very own Steve to ride, available in a variety of colours and styles.

I can't eat the tentacles of squid. Texture is too...weird. Body is great, though. There's a truly Asian grocery store that sells huge bags of frozen squid for like $10. It's awesome.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

Beginner's squid: Go to an Italian restaurant and order the fried calamari.

General rule when cooking cephalopods: Either apply very high heat for 30 seconds (see above), or rather low heat for 2+ hours. Anything in between, and it's like chewing on a bicycle tire.

Considering our masters tasty seems like a compliment to me.

Heja Sverige!!

I would much rather have a squid than an octopus. If I get a squid it I will make it battle Daaave's octopus.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

My Octopus earlier today:

Can you squid do that biatch? CAN IT?!

You wanna go? I'm gonna have a giant squid against your 5 foot octopus. Come on man. I'm 30 feet long bitch, let's go!!

As creatures of the deep, they can be fascinating.

As human consumption edibles, not so much.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I love octopus in its own ink, a bit of paprika, some white rice, string beans... mmmmm

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

You wanna go? I'm gonna have a giant squid against your 5 foot octopus. Come on man. I'm 30 feet long bitch, let's go!!

You still challenging me bitch?! You're stupider than you look. I don't care how big the squid is, Steve the Octopus is going to come over there slap that thing right in the ****. Right in the freaking ****. BANG! Like that; but harder and with slightly more arrogance.

YEAH!

Since when was a slang term for boobs censored as well? Political correctness gone mad I tell you. ;)

Edited by Gorth
Stop trying to circumvent the language filter

Steve the Octopus woildn't even make it to my Squids mantits ho. Mr. Squid would pick steve the bitch up and juggle him like a bean bag, man-ho. What now bitch.

Edited by awsomeness

Your squid's mantits are so big he's already at them. He's so fat that if he tried to juggle Steve he'd pass out from exhaustion after 3 seconds anyway. He's nearly as fat as your mother!