Girls

Walsingham

Oh no! You have discovered my secret! You must be destroyed.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

Oh no! You have discovered my secret! You must be destroyed.

Well, due to my slender build and rugged physique I am virtually indestructible, but you could always have a go. Don't hurt your virtual hand trying to internet punch me!

^Yes, that is a good observation, Checkpoint. /God

Well, due to the fact that I'm a dog, all I have to do is bite your virtual throat.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

Well, due to the fact that I'm a dog, all I have to do is bite your virtual throat.

Wait what? You're a dog? You know your place or I'll virtually walk you!

^Yes, that is a good observation, Checkpoint. /God

Careful, he's got rabbies the cooties.

Edited by WILL THE ALMIGHTY

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Settle down, or I'll give you both virtual dysentery.

Now then... ah yes. I would have eaten the infallible cure of a pound of bad sausages, but the supermarket had absolutely none. Very weird, if you ask me...

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I won't settle down, even for virtual dysentery.

I vaguely recall you suggesting the pound of bad sausages for me as well!

That's correct. I just tried a half tin of SPAM, but it actually made me feel more melancholy.

Melancholy and full of bacony goodness.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

for some reason i thoguth this was what i did today thread :'(

Edited by theslug

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

I'm still waiting for teh girls to start their own thread. Clearly their dark arcane views cannot be mentioned in public...

-Elwood Blues

So I have been flirting with these two girls, and they are room mates. So that might pose a problem soon.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

So I have been flirting with these two girls, and they are room mates. So that might pose a problem soon.

I don't see why. I've dated four women at once. So long as you are up front about your intentions in advance then there's no foul. The only down side is the expense.

-Elwood Blues

Member of the He-Man Women Haters Club.

I hate them, yet love them at the same time.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Member of the He-Man Women Haters Club.

I hate them, yet love them at the same time.

It doesn't take a genius to point out the unlikelihood of a man who wears furry pants and a harness loving women. Adoring them, possibly...

-Elwood Blues

We dont have dates in Sweden so Im curious. The upside is that you can date multiple women, but the downside is that you have to fund the whole enterprise? And what guarantees are there for you getting a solid and proportionate return on your investment?

lessons about Sweden: 1) you always bring your own booze to a party 2) everyone pays separately for what they eat at restaurants 3) you go to the cinema with your friends, not some stupid girl 4) never buy anyone a drink, unless its your friend and he swears on his life that he'll pay you back

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Kaft ;( It is PRECISELY because of those rules that I regard your laws on booze taxation as iniquitous at best. Evil, more like it. It is ridiculous that government should tax generosity and relaxation out of existence on the spurious justification that it stops alcoholism. It doesn't, I take it?

It is not obligatory to fund the whole date. In my experience, women who are interested in open relationships tend to be too liberated to put up with that sort of nonsense anyway. Equally, a 'solid return' on one's investment is not what it is all about. Besides which, with so many on the go it's not as if solid returns are a big issue at any given moment. Dates relax and become much more freeform, and less full of bull****.

The biggest expense is time, really. I didn't quit because of that, but because I fell in love with one of them. So I don't know if I would still be behaving that way otherwise. Provided it is all done honestly I heartily recommend it.

-Elwood Blues