Farewell

Dark_Raven

anybody that has bean for an avatar can't be trusted. keep that in mind, aristes, before leaping onto the avatar bandwagon. :)

taks

Generic anime avatars are worse.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

anybody that has bean for an avatar can't be trusted. keep that in mind, aristes, before leaping onto the avatar bandwagon. :)

taks

hey hey now! I ain't generic!

if anyone is generic it's you webcomic boy!

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

anybody that has bean for an avatar can't be trusted. keep that in mind, aristes, before leaping onto the avatar bandwagon. ;)

taks

hey hey now! I ain't generic!

if anyone is generic it's you webcomic boy!

I was referring more to the Sephiroth/Sasuke (from Naruto) sort of anime avatars. Makes 12 year olds think they're really cool.

And I lik my Richards. Mostly I love the suspicious eyes. :)

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I agree with the fat dog man.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

anybody that has bean for an avatar can't be trusted. keep that in mind, aristes, before leaping onto the avatar bandwagon. ;)

taks

That's DARTH BEAN to you, Taks. :*

"Your Job is not to die for your country, but set a man on fire, and take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."

taks

That's DARTH BEAN to you, Taks. :*

I've always wondered - did Darth Bean accidentally headbutt the Emperor during a "meet and greet"?

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Hopefully you will be back, Dark Raven. I hope so. In any case, if I was going through a budget crunch Internet would be the last to go. Way too much of a Internet junkie.

This place wouldn't be the same without you. I just so enjoyed your arguments with Volourn.

"Your Job is not to die for your country, but set a man on fire, and take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."

Looks like what needs to be said in this thread was already said on the first few pages...

Good luck and hope to see you soon again :p

Edit: I could have sworn it was March already in my timezone :p

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Full circle. I've tried to avoid this thread, because it makes it final I guess. The internet is gone tomorrow. I wish Darque and Meta was here, they are sadly missed. Meta with his intellectual wit and top spammer of the forums, and Darque my partner in crime. :lol:

Bok is a good guy who for as long as I have known him has used the hutt avatar.

Hades, well he's rough around the edges but a decent fellow. He may be sharped tongued in debates but he means well.

Shryke the ladies man who's party keeps going 24/7.

Volo is a good guy who is fun to debate with even if his perception of reality is not the actual reality. I was hoping he would have put up more of a fight this weekend in our debates. I guess Hades will have to keep him in check from now on. :thumbsup: R00fles!

Gorth has been a good personality on the forums who is now a leader here. Keep up the good work.

Kirottu isn't that bad as I first thought he was. He's a decent guy.

Fionavar is a decent person who gives people chances, even when they probably don't deserve it. He's a kind hearted dragon deep down.

There are so many more that I haven't mention, past and present, here and those who came from the old Black Isle boards, many people I have gotten to know over the years. For the most part they have been decent people to know.

Well I am not one for teary eye good byes, so I wish you all the best and perhaps I may be back. Into the Undiscovered Country I go.

:lol:

Edited by Dark_Raven

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

...and a lone wanderer was trekking across the wastland in search of a mythical place :thumbsup:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein