NFL Season 2009

Kelverin

What the bloody hell Tampa?! What kinda halfassed effort was that? And what the hell Coach Morris? Didn't you bother to do any tackling drills in training camp? Did you actually see Jackson running all out with seven (FREAKING SEVEN) Bucs defenders all around him for almost 20 yards, not one could bring him down. Just how many tackles do you guys plan on missing this year? And do we even have an O-line??? I did not see any evidence of it. Oh I saw a bunch of fat guys wearing the right numbers, although I thought they must be receivers because the freaking Bills D-linemen were always behind them. And Leftwich you miserable piece of $hit, you need to spend a little time with a bag of footballs and a tire hanging from a tree. We are all getting a little sick of seeing your wobbly passes sail over everyones heads, fall behind them by ten feet or wost of all bounce before getting there. Freaking Windslow and Stoval, do you know what the sideline is? Leftwich is a rotten QB but when he actually does get it to you and you do actually catch it you need to GET BOTH FREAKING FEET IN BOUNDS. It's a good thing I didn't eat lunch today, I doubt I could've kept it.

Next week is supposed to be throwback week. How apporpriate, the way these guys are playing the orange and white will look just right.

/rant

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

@Enoch: Can I get you another glass of Haterade? :(

Absolutely:

http://i461.photobucket.com/albums/qq340/enochvg/jerrah.jpg[/img

Really, any football fan who doesn't hate Jerry Jones just hasn't been paying attention.

I think hes great for the league. At least they got the attendance record.

I lost 10 games already, what a terrible week. Now if I can only beat gifted.....Go gmen

Heh, you got it in the bag with the Colts offence yet to play. Bastage. 0-2 for the season so far, ouch.

Week two results:

Volo: 12-4

GD: 8-8

Enoch: 5-11

Kelverin: 5-11

Season Totals:

Volo: 24-8

GD: 19-13

Kelverin: 17-15

Enoch: 14-17

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

CLE @ BAL - BAL

ATL @ NE - NE

SF @ MIN - MIN

JAC @ HOU - JAC

TEN @ NYJ - TEN

KC @ PHI - PHI

GB @ STL - GB

NYG @ TB - NYG

WAS @ DET - DET first win since I do not when when

NO @ BUF - NO

CHI @ SEA - No Hasslebeck = No chance. Look for cutler to return to form and throw 3 picks CHI

PIT @ CIN - PIT

MIA @ SD - Hate to pick against 0-2 teams but I'll take the home team. After the loss to the phins last year this team should want some revenge.

DEN @ OAK - OAK Hard to pick a team with a QB like russell

IND @ ARI - IND

CAR @ DAL - Dallas

"Week two results:

GD: 8-8

Enoch: 5-11

Kelverin: 5-11

Season Totals:

Volo: 24-8

GD: 19-13

Kelverin: 17-15

Enoch: 14-17"

WOO HOO! The football 'moron' is in the lead... for now! :)

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

CLE @ BAL - BAL

ATL @ NE - NE

SF @ MIN - MIN

JAC @ HOU - JAC

TEN @ NYJ - TEN

KC @ PHI - PHI

GB @ STL - GB

NYG @ TB - NYG

WAS @ DET - WSH

NO @ BUF - NO

CHI @ SEA - CHI

PIT @ CIN - PIT

MIA @ SD - SD

DEN @ OAK - OAK

IND @ ARI - IND

CAR @ DAL - DAL

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

CLE @ BAL - Ravens have been playing well on both sides of the ball. Browns...not so much. Ravens win.

ATL @ NE - Pats rebound with a win. Patriots win.

SF @ MIN - I smell upset! 49ers win.

JAC @ HOU - I wonder if the Jags will change their name when the move to LA? Texans win.

TEN @ NYJ - Are the Jets for real? No. Titans win.

KC @ PHI - After getting blown out at home Eagles should rebound. Eagles win.

GB @ STL - Rams are just terrible. Packers win.

NYG @ TB - This will be uglier than a middle aged truck stop hooker. Giants win.

WAS @ DET - Detroit burned me last week, but dammit they are due. Lions win

NO @ BUF - Saints are one of, if not the best team in the league. Saints win.

CHI @ SEA - I wonder which Bears team will show up? Bears win.

PIT @ CIN - This has upset written all over it. But I'll play it safe. Steelers win.

MIA @ SD - Dolphins are mad about last week, but for a great QB they would have (and should have) won. Dolphins win.

DEN @ OAK - Two mediocre teams. Broncos win.

IND @ ARI - Tough schedule for Indy, two very tough road games. Cardinals win.

CAR @ DAL - Dallas rebounds. Cowboys win.

Thomas Sowell

CLE @ BAL - BAL

ATL @ NE - NE

SF @ MIN - MIN

JAC @ HOU - HOU

TEN @ NYJ - TEN

KC @ PHI - PHI

GB @ STL - GB

NYG @ TB - NYG

WAS @ DET - WAS (although an upset wouldn't shock me)

NO @ BUF - NO

CHI @ SEA - CHI

PIT @ CIN - PIT

MIA @ SD - SD

DEN @ OAK - OAK

IND @ ARI - IND

CAR @ DAL - DAL

Did anyone else catch the Tampa game? How about this, not a single first down for the Bucs through the first three quarters. When the offense finally moved the ball it was in the 4th quarter and the Giants were pretty indifferent about it. It isn't just bad.... it's beyond belief. And then when Morris decided to make a change a QB instead of putting in our "QB of the future" he puts in professional washout Josh Johnson, the only player I can think of to be cut twice in one preseason. Eighty six miserable stinking yards of offense was all they could come up with, and fifty seven of that was on one drive in the last five minutes. They gave up more yardage in penalites than they gained in offense if you take that one drive away. And the tackling....ugh. It's like thses guys have never played football before.

Its not just losing... it's losing ugly. It's losing undiciplined. It's the blown assignments, the penalties, the bad tackling, the dropped passes, it's playcalling that makes no sense. Why in the world you try to run off tackle on 3rd and 8 when you are losing the line of scrimmage on every snap. It's too early to call Raheem Morris a failure but it starting to look that way.

Thomas Sowell

Chad Pennington is out for the season. The Chad Henne era begins in Miami: http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-d...0,5246633.story

Thomas Sowell

Week 3 results:

Kelverin: 13-3

Enoch: 11-5

GD: 10-6

Season Standings:

Volo: 36-12

Kelverin: 30-18

Guard Dog: 29-19

Enoch: 25-22

Thomas Sowell

i'm 3-0. i've predicted that the rams will lose each of their first 3 games. in fact, i'm going to predict the rams lose all 16 this year. bet i'm in the 90% range when it's all said and done. :disguise: my gawd, even detroit is better this year and they lost 19 in a row.

taks

comrade taks... just because.