Which new Force Power are you most...

Which new Force power do you want most?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Which new Force power do you want most?

• Force Fury
    • Force Crush
    • Force Scream
    • Force Sight
    • Force Clairvoyance
    • Force Confusion
    • Battle Meditation

I voted for Force Crush, but I'd really like to see both that and Confusion in action, together. If Confusion or one of its upgrades is area of effect, it could well turn into a mainly force power user's best friends. You probably won't be so good with a lightsaber, so when three or four Dark Jedi are surrounding you with the Dark Jedi Master hurling lightning at you from afar, you can simply use Confusion to turn all of those Jedi against each other and crush every bone in the master's body without moving an inch. Force Kill was cool in the other game, but it took too long to kill them, and often times they wouldn't die. I want to hear the sharp, crisp sound of a neck snapping back on itself instead of the relentless, watery gurgling sound of a throat being squeezed.

I voted for Force Crush, but I'd really like to see both that and Confusion in action, together. If Confusion or one of its upgrades is area of effect, it could well turn into a mainly force power user's best friends. You probably won't be so good with a lightsaber, so when three or four Dark Jedi are surrounding you with the Dark Jedi Master hurling lightning at you from afar, you can simply use Confusion to turn all of those Jedi against each other and crush every bone in the master's body without moving an inch. Force Kill was cool in the other game, but it took too long to kill them, and often times they wouldn't die. I want to hear the sharp, crisp sound of a neck snapping back on itself instead of the relentless, watery gurgling sound of a throat being squeezed.

Force Confusion only works on the weak-minded. It would work on a common squad of Sith Troopers, but I don't know about Dark Jedi.

• 3 years later...

force crush is ****in' awesome

it is the most devastating force power in the whole star wars universe ( check wiki if you don't trust me )

i've downloaded a mod which modifies the existing power: now you can kill all the opponents in a room with one cast removing the previous effect which was cast against only 1 opponent :thumbsup:

Edited by MoD

You were bold and strong, and ready to begin your life

All for nothing, you were sacrificed

You began alone, and so it will be when you die

All for nothing, will you be remembered?

You did decide...

Holy necroposting Batman! This is over three years old.

And isn't this topic from before the game was released? :p

:)

Yes. Sad thing is, I even remember some of those guys from the start of the thread. I wonder what became of Ghostofanakin and Product of the Cosmos has the rare honour of being one of the few regular inhabitants on my ignore list back then :sorcerer:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Holy necroposting Batman! This is over three years old.

And isn't this topic from before the game was released? :)

:lol:

Yes. Sad thing is, I even remember some of those guys from the start of the thread. I wonder what became of Ghostofanakin and Product of the Cosmos has the rare honour of being one of the few regular inhabitants on my ignore list back then :)

GoA was awesome. I miss his wit.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Battle Meditiation, because it's useful for all my followers since it incrases there power, while reduces the enemy's. :)

Jedi Master Altena Windwalker

Pub 9 Elder Jedi, Star Wars Galaxies: Nurf of the Jedi

"We are oft to blame in this--'tis too much proved. --that with devotion's visage and pious action...we do suger o'er the devil himself. " - V

"Spelling errors in my post, oh noes! I'm Japanese and English is not primery language plus I'm dyslexic.

Present- and postcognitivity as well. The name was probably derived from the game's rpg roots, where it was used mostly for spells that gave omniscience(or near enough).

By the by, why isn't this thread locked yet? It's breaking a couple of rules and isn't really relevant either, not anymore.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Seeing as this thread is now a tad outdated, it will now undergo immediate lockage.

Thanks, Mus?.

:)

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat: