Pictures of your games

SteveThaiBinh

Some scenes from my Vampire the Masquerade: Redemption play-through. I was quite surprised you can actually play this game in a 1280x1024 resolution. :lol:

SHOT0007.jpg

WORST INTRO IN TEH HISTORY OF GAMING! It is sooooooooooooooooo bad.

SHOT0111.jpg

Venturing forth into Prague by night!

SHOT0162.jpg

Bootlicks and toadies!

SHOT0160.jpg

I hate this place.

I'm getting 25-35 fps with mostly on 30 but dipping to 25 in the most extreme situations. Surprisingly though I think it's not CPU issue but GPU issue, cuz when I lower resolution fps doesn't dip that much, so I'm gonna upgrade my cards very soon

Do you sell your old cards on e-bay?

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

I'm thinking something like that. why? you want em?

I want a new video card, yes. I know next to nothing about which ones are good (I bought my last one over five years ago) but I assume yours is nice. I have no idea if I could afford it though. How much do you want?

*edit*

I just googled 'GTX 280.' That's way out of my price range. Forget I said anything.

Edited by Maria Caliban

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

By the time the first games that are taking full advantage of a GTX 280, Bok will already have upgraded twice again.

But then again, there're hardly any PC games out there that demanding anyway. Crysis was the last one that really needed something beefy. But with all these UE3 ports these days, you don't need more than a 8800GT to run it properly.

Rage might be the next Crysis for hardware freaks again.

Tony Jay did the voice of the bad guy in PST and Kressleck in Icewind Dale. He has a unique deep voice.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Tony Jay also played Michael Dorn's Worf's brother in Star Trek, was the lead villain in the Candyman movies, had a role in the Charmed series, and overall a decent actor.

"Your Job is not to die for your country, but set a man on fire, and take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."

Tony Jay also played Michael Dorn's Worf's brother in Star Trek, was the lead villain in the Candyman movies, had a role in the Charmed series, and overall a decent actor.

He was also the voice of the super mutant Lieutenant in the military base in Fallout 1 and voiced Megabyte in ReBoot!

Soul Reavers 1-2 and Defiance are also pretty darn awesome games, so that's a plus as well.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Soul Reavers 1-2 and Defiance are also pretty darn awesome games, so that's a plus as well.

If you ignore the stupid block puzzles in the first Soul Reaver, that is. Basically, the entire Legacy of Kain saga is made of concentrated win. Voice acting is top-notch, and Crystal Dynamics managed to write a brilliant story that is neither too difficult, nor too easy to follow. The only ****-up is Vorador's presence in Blood Omen 2, the explanation of which was cut from Defiance because CD had run out of time. Obsidian isn't the only developer prone to that. :wacko:

kainud5.jpg

Older Kain.

thesanctuaryoftheclanstn1.jpg

The Sanctuary of the Clans.

thepillarsyv4.jpg

The ruined Pillars of Nosgoth.

strikegt2.jpg

"And so it unfolds..."

spectralreaverov7.jpg

wraithbladede4.jpg

Spectral Reaver.

20795.jpg

There's a PC version of Soul Reaver as well, wouln't that one look a bit better (resolution, filtering)?

The new Prince Of Persia is pretty stylish :)

Edited by samm

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

There's a PC version of Soul Reaver as well, wouln't that one look a bit better (resolution, filtering)?

Nope, the game doesn't look any better at higher resolutions, plus the PC version is trickier to get running under XP.

20795.jpg