Happy Halloween

Hurlshort

Aaawwwww

I just threw something together the night before. Very lame.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I wonder why children never post pictures of their parents or carry pictures of their parents around in their wallets and show them to everyone.

Anyway, that was cute, almost annoyingly so.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

That's just about the cutest damned thing I've seen in years. I shall have to recommend the outfit to my sergeant major.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I just threw something together the night before. Very lame.

The best completely-thrown-together Halloween costume I have come up with over the years was back in college. I walked into my dorm room and decided that I would go as the most frightening thing I saw: my pile of laundry. I was a shambling mound of clothing, attached to me in various fashions. I also had a pair of briefs on my head, which was key.

Edit: Also, aaaawwwww!

Edited by Enoch

I feel very conflicted about this situation. On one hand I feel an ominous warm feeling in my chest cavity where I normally experience an abyss of dark lifelessness but on another I can't help but think your turning the boy gay.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

I feel very conflicted about this situation. On one hand I feel an ominous warm feeling in my chest cavity where I normally experience an abyss of dark lifelessness but on another I can't help but think your turning the boy gay.

Well, I can see your concern. I think the fact that my daughter is a girl will help counter that. :D

Well, I can see your concern. I think the fact that my daughter is a girl will help counter that. :D

I think I felt a twitch where my soul used to be (I kid. I've got a good soul... or so videogames tell me when I just do what I normally would)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Guest The Architect

:lol:

I thought she was a he, too.

Whatever it is it's adorable anyway. :sorcerer:

Sorry Hurl, I must have confused your kid with Tak's kid. Though looking back I suppose that's unreasonable seeing as the kid probably wouldn't be able to fit his giant head in the costume in the first place. Zing. jk :(

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Canadian Ladybug Pirate?

Guys I think we just found better than Ninja Pirates. This is untapped genius here.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Sorry Hurl, I must have confused your kid with Tak's kid. Though looking back I suppose that's unreasonable seeing as the kid probably wouldn't be able to fit his giant head in the costume in the first place. Zing. jk ;(

ouch. but you're right, john's got a big un.

tis cute hurl. here's mine. he was dark vader (yes, dark). i was already carrying his mask at this point (about 15 minutes into the trip), and shortly after this picture was taken i had his saber as well. i was carrying his loot pumpkin after 45 minutes, too.

post-298-1225734081_thumb.jpg

taks

comrade taks... just because.

uh, not so much. his hair was just cut which helps, and the costume fills him out a bit. he's still weighted like a candy apple on a stick. ;(

not sure where mitch got the costume, but she ordered it online and it is waaaaay too big. he might be dark vader next year, too, in spite of the fact that he's growing like a weed (but eating like a bird... i don't get it). was yours hand-made, hurl? mitch made a few of john's early costumes, but now that she's working she doesn't have time for such endeavors.

taks

PS: in case anyone is wondering, "mitch" is my wife michele. a buddy used to call her mitch, and i picked up on it.

comrade taks... just because.

Okay, okay, I'm sorry.

Don't you have a job or something?