What's with the silence?

:lol:

Yep.

Everybody is dead.

You are all just figs of my imagination.

I think you mean figments. :p

No, Astromech, I mean figs. Green figs. Green, delicious, sweet, sour figs. Of death.

you won't be able to pimp your ride either

Dammit! Dammit all to Hades!

well, in the last two weeks Akari and other devs have given us a good chunk of our total knowledge of K2 (alot of the rest being from the initial release). So to be starting threads like this after 4 days of nothing really new.......ehhhh....

I think Lucas Arts might wait until it is closer to the release date before they might say anything.

Maybe, Just maybe if everyone on these boards combined used Force Persuade on the Lucas Arts PR Poeple, we might get more information.

Then again, they might have -Immunity to Mind Spells or an equivalent.

It would be nice if Lucasarts revealed one of the characters that will make a cameo in KotOR II.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I think Lucas Arts might wait until it is closer to the release date before they might say anything.

Maybe, Just maybe if everyone on these boards combined used Force Persuade on the Lucas Arts PR Poeple, we might get more information.

Then again, they might have -Immunity to Mind Spells or an equivalent.

I already attemped to use Force Persuade on the PR Officers. They aren't as weak-minded as I would have liked them to be. :angry:

Hmm...Truth Serum B)

At the office we're just really super busy. :) I haven't even had time to browse the forums all week until tonight. I have no idea when the next Lucas Arts website update will be though. But the game is coming along good.

Closing the thread since it's mostly derailed by now anyway. :(

-Akari