Fallout 3 Spoilers

So is she your mother or not. She seems to suggest there was something between her and dad and you, and if you go to the Lincoln memorial and listen to a few project purity tapes before you head to Rivet City you get the dialouge option 'I have been doing some poking around'.. she will then tell you that she is really your mother, but other tapes point in another direction. Maybe an affair..

Also in the opening scene, doctor Li appears to be helping to deliver the baby.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

So is she your mother or not. She seems to suggest there was something between her and dad and you, and if you go to the Lincoln memorial and listen to a few project purity tapes before you head to Rivet City you get the dialouge option 'I have been doing some poking around'.. she will then tell you that she is really your mother, but other tapes point in another direction. Maybe an affair..

Also in the opening scene, doctor Li appears to be helping to deliver the baby.

She'd damn well better not be my mother. The way she was whining and barking orders while I saved her sorry ass by fighting a path to the Citadel for her. About the tenth time she whirled around and shouted, "What IS it?" when I tried to talk to her, I contemplated shoving a frag granade in her pants.

Then I remembered reading that she was vital to completing the quest. Bummer.

Is there any use for the Deathclaw hand?

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Great. I'll hang on to it.

Now to find the alien ship. I found the ammo to the alien blaster in the general area where the Dunwich building is.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I finished the game, and I would have to that it isnt that great of an idea to have the good ending mean the death of your character. After spending so many hours playing a game, I want my darn char to live happily ever after, not being forced to sacrific yourself and die horribly.

Also, wasnt the new FEV virus that President Eden gives you only meant to kill mutants? I thought "sweet way to get rid of all those icky supermutants and yaogui and crap" but I apparently ended up killing everyone except the Enclave.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I ended up stumbling into the ending... yes, alas it did suck... long before I was ready. Lots of quests I didn't get done, and I was never "called back" to Vault 101 for the quest there. Never got to Evergreen Mills... somehow I thought it was part of the main quest but I never ended up going there. I just missed a whole lot!! So much to see...

I'll start a new character now that I know exactly where I have to stop the main quest in order to explore. Overall I love the game, and am anxious to start all over again.

I ended up stumbling into the ending... yes, alas it did suck... long before I was ready. Lots of quests I didn't get done, and I was never "called back" to Vault 101 for the quest there.

I think you can get this as soon as your Dad dies. You have to wander in the vicinity of Vault 101 though. I think it's probably one of the better quests if you ask me, behind The Replicated Man.

Never got to Evergreen Mills... somehow I thought it was part of the main quest but I never ended up going there.

Not much to see there except a load of raiders, a caged Behemoth and a trader.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

I've gone to the Vault Tec building again and, once again, I'm surprised that there really isn't that much there. I mean, I downloaded the locations and access codes for the vaults, which is good enough, I guess. I really did love clearing the place though. Some funky stuff with the robots. Even after you disable them, you can still kill them for xp if you really want. I mean, you're already level 20 way before the game ends anyhow.

I love the outside area, and I even like the subways "dungeons," but I really hate slogging through the muties in the city. Damned greenskins. What the hell? Can't walk two steps without finding one and, no matter what anyone says, you have to waste a lot of ammo on them at very hard. Well... unless you sneak attack crit them. heh heh heh

Did anyone ever figure out how to open the gate at the Mama Rosa factory with the Chinese remnant ghouls. I know there are special versions of the Chinese assault rifle and pistol, but I never found the key, or the source of the radio transmission, assuming they are through that locked gate.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

Now see, I didn't get to either of those places! I didn't even get to the Undercity to look for Gob's mom! Crikey, this time I'm putting Three Dog's new antenna up, then I'm stopping the main quest until I've explored every inch of the wasteland!

Argh! After 87 hours and 30 odd minutes I finally beat the game!... and the ending sucked!

Ok, I don't mind sacrifice, but if the sacrifice is pointless it is lame. I happened to have Fawkes with me, so I turned to her and requested that she go in and enter the code (being a super-mutant she would be immune to the radiation). Her response? That she doesn't want to interfere with my destiny. Really, please interfere in my destiny. I insist! >_<

Well, my :alien: blaster turned her destiny into a pile of ash. o:)

So, I run into the radiated room, and as I fall to the floor enveloped in white light dying from radiation the last words I hear are from Dr. Li on the intercom whining about me taking too long to enter the code.

:banghead:

Yeah, after running all over hell's half acre looking for

a stupid violin, the least Agatha could have done was serenaded me into the great beyond.

BTW, why are we using spoiler tags in the spoiler forum? Just curious. :banghead:

Fawkes is a 'her', could have fooled me.

Yes the ending is retarded.

I guess Fawkes is more of an 'it' now. If you check Fawkes' door computer and then go one room back and check the scientist's computer you will see Fawkes' designation number as being one of the 3 female test subjects. All the super mutants lose their male/female organs.

As for using the spoiler tag for the ending, I figured some people might be reading this having not beaten the game yet. Just trying to be extra careful. :sorcerer:

Edited by GreasyDogMeat

Fawkes is a 'her', could have fooled me.

Yes the ending is retarded.

I guess Fawkes is more of an 'it' now. If you check Fawkes' door computer and then go one room back and check the scientist's computer you will see Fawkes' designation number as being one of the 3 female test subjects. All the super mutants lose their male/female organs.

As for using the spoiler tag for the ending, I figured some people might be reading this having not beaten the game yet. Just trying to be extra careful. >_<

That was really very courteous of you. I actually should be more thoughtful in my postings myself, even on the spoiler forum. I'll try to be!