NBA 2k9

wesley2

Did any of you guys pick this one up? I've been having a ton of fun with it. The gameplay is really deep and incredibly realistic this year, so it's going to take me some time to really get a handle on the new shot stick and perfect my release. It's like last year's incarnation of it, but I like the depth and the ability to change my release point when I'm in the air. I'm going to have to get my skills perfected a little bit before I take my game online because I don't want to get embarrassed...

Did any of you guys pick this one up? I've been having a ton of fun with it. The gameplay is really deep and incredibly realistic this year, so it's going to take me some time to really get a handle on the new shot stick and perfect my release. It's like last year's incarnation of it, but I like the depth and the ability to change my release point when I'm in the air. I'm going to have to get my skills perfected a little bit before I take my game online because I don't want to get embarrassed...

Which version you got? I have been thinking of getting the PC game, but am waiting for more feedback. Good luck getting any here.....

Possibly. Although this is their first game on the PC and they might be trying to jump start the franchise.

Looks like they already screwed up.

"NBA 2K9 PC Ships to Stores Without CD Keys; Update: Fix Through Steam"

http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/55472

Yeah, well EA took their game off the PC if I'm not mistaken, so they're dfeinitely going after those BBall fans. They should have been 2k fans anyway because it's a far superior game. There's an easy fix for that activation key error anyway. Check out the official 2k Sports forums if you have questions, it's the best place to go for information.

http://2ksports.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=138

Yeah, well EA took their game off the PC if I'm not mistaken, so they're dfeinitely going after those BBall fans.
Yes they did. They also pulled Madden from the PC, but decided to bring it back again next year. They might have the same plans for NBA live, which agreed is a inferior product.

But soon someone will buy up the NBA license and end this silly concept of competition. Like football, baseball, golf, Nascar......

Awesome except for the fact the computer hits nearly everything. Hard to get pumped when they computer hits 70% of shots when youa r ein their face. And, your teammates satnd around like statues when it comes to rebounding. L0L Otherwise, an okay game.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Yeah, it takes a few games to adjust the sliders until you're getting a game that you're going to be comfortable with.

By the way, you guys gotta get online and get the new roster updates. Oden's injured and Iverson's traded, it's time to update and get the new rosters.