What's up with games that don't feature subtitles?

O RLY!?! :o

YA RLY :sorcerer:

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

Im thinking more aboot lolcats

lolcat.jpg

Also, smelly euros who refuse to learn english dont deserve any games. Localization only encourages their ignorance.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

You're just jealous because there is no austrian language and everyone confuses you with germans.

Hehe, there isn't even an Austrian nation, so there can't be an Austrian language. Otherwise, you're wrong. Heck, even the Germans confuse their own people from other parts as foreigners. At least we aren't that dumb as our northern neighbor, we still know who's who.

Well german is only good for scaring people in the dark.* You wanna know why Luther caused so many religious wars? Because he praised God in german. God hates the sound of german language. Yeah, that's it.

*whenever someone attempts to rape or attack you, start growling in german. He will go to hell immediately.

Enough with the dancing clown.

Well german is only good for scaring people in the dark.* You wanna know why Luther caused so many religious wars? Because he praised God in german. God hates the sound of german language. Yeah, that's it.

*whenever someone attempts to rape or attack you, start growling in german. He will go to hell immediately.

That's a very tasteless thing to say. You know that many lyrics, literature, thesis and scientific work are written in German? Even the English speaking world uses occasianally some German words without even knowing, how many Swedish (or Estonian) expressions have succeeded in the international world community?

Yeah, the "God hates..." part wasn't as funny as I hoped. And I do what german language has accomplished - a lot of german literature is mandatory in our schools. Goethe, Hesse, Mann, Heine, etc. We don't eat babies here in Estonia, we do know of this strange thing called "european civilization."

But, german is a great language to scare people in the dark.

Edited by Winterwolf

Enough with the dancing clown.

And Eesti a great language to make them laugh their guts off.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

If those "r"-s don't make you horny (in a very mystical and ancient way), then you're not human.

That's pretty good.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Also, smelly euros who refuse to learn english dont deserve any games. Localization only encourages their ignorance.

You're just butthurt because Swedish is too ugly and unimportant in the world to get it's own game localization.

I'm Spanish and I pretty much agree with him...

If you think some English original voiceovers are bad, cheap dubbing is EXCRUCIATING. I've downloaded English versions of games I own just so I can do away with it. Now I just order from Gameplay UK.

You're just butthurt because Swedish is too ugly and unimportant in the world to get it's own game localization.

I'm Spanish and I pretty much agree with him...

If you think some English original voiceovers are bad, cheap dubbing is EXCRUCIATING. I've downloaded English versions of games I own just so I can do away with it. Now I just order from Gameplay UK.

I also prefer the Original (often English) version of games (and sometimes films), but that doesn't give someone the right to call others "smelly" and "ignorant" because they prefer a full translation in their own language.

Best option is just to keep making games multilingual. Works great for PS3 games, and often PC game do the same. The loser, as always, is the 360 due to the tiny disc space.