Members of the forum who are no more

Hildegard

I'd say she's around more than it would appear, but invisible. Wasn't she uber trolled or something?

And who could forget Darth Nuke and his deep, well reasoned debates about essentially trivial and insignificant details from obscure SW canon?

Boy, those were the days.

No. The good old days of the BIS forums are long gone. Interplay pissed them away. o:)

I want to bring back Supermarket Hi-jynx.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I miss Authority, he was such a dashingly handsome fellow >_<

edit: And he was totally innocent regarding theatomicdangersquad-gate. His supposed leaking confidential information to the TADS was all a conspiracy perpetrated by the man to take power away from the people.

Edited by Kaftan Barlast

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

jags swings by now and again, I think.

I was here on day one (and lurked in BIS couple of years, aaah, Gromnir), but I think I was basically dead a few months, so I missed a bit.

I miss most: Meta, Zoq Fot Pik, and when pixies used to post more.

I miss Eldar (brutally mudered and hidden in Cantousents basement) and Phosphor (wasted away and succumbed to the WoW disease. Nasty case of MMO).

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I miss 6'8" Italian Warlord.

I remember him from the BIS boards. He usually started stupid threads and never posted in them again. He was a strange one.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Hey, anyone remember that guy who talked like he was three different people. His name was three short names in one.

That was: Zot, Fot, Pik

EDIT: Beaten to the punch.

Zot, fot, pik was awesome, used to love the posts, they broke up the thread with a little humour.

I'm old skool as in since the interplay board, before the bis board... I've changed my name a couple of time in order to instanciate a new start. Usually it occurs as a result of real life changes, hence my new shortend name exists because I moved to Guildford, and started a dream job.

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

I remember him from the BIS boards. He usually started stupid threads and never posted in them again. He was a strange one.

He was legend, single handedly starting the Tarrasque rumor.

Funny... But he was still a jerk.

Looks like somebody's parents beat their sense of humour out of them at an early age.

Looks like somebody's parents beat their sense of humour out of them at an early age.

The whole Tarrasque thing was hilarious, especially when people were posting about not being able to find it, and yeah he started it etc... etc... but 10 minutes in YOP, he'd have flame wars raging.

He was good at trolling, but otherwise, he was a jerk.

Arvax always used to make me chuckle...

I alwats thought that Soulseeker guy was the best. I'm sure everyone agrees. :lol:

Personally I was more fond of that Darth Schmarth guy. Whatever happened to him?

^Yes, that is a good observation, Checkpoint. /God

but 10 minutes in YOP, he'd have flame wars raging.

It was brilliant. He'd come in every day or two and top it up when it was about to die out.

He was good at trolling, but otherwise, he was a jerk.

He was always trolling, so how could you know he was a jerk? :lol: