Xbox 360 Respawned

Gorth

LW is my main. Had to play center once and won maybe 33% of faceoffs, and got stuck with goalie once. Surrender 2 goals on 12 shots, and lost... though, it should have been 3 against as we lost 4-2 with 1 empty net...

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I'm playing as a sniper center. 13 goals in my first 8 games is just ridiculous but I'm sure it'll fix itself once I hit the NHL. Sounds like we'll need some defensemen for our online league.

btw, I've been using the default controls since 08 and man, does it make a difference.

Edited by Krookie

I'm a left winger too. I was 8-5-13 in fifteen games in the AHL before I was called up to the Oilers last night. Then I scored two goals in my first game, one in the second and I've been snakebit ever since. If need be I can make another character as a defenceman,

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Snipers get about 10 extra points in accuracy. My power forward only has 6 goals in 10 games, and it's mostly because I miss the net on quite a few shots. I'm playing center, and I win a ridiculous amount of faceoffs. For online I'm open to playing anything. Goalie will be interesting.

I've never played any of these games, what position would be easiest to master?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

A defensive defenseman wouldn't be to hard. Your main job would be to smash into other players and pass to the forwards, and clear the puck out from our end.

Ah I see, so basically just stick me in the position nobody else wants to pley eh?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Pixies, defense is fun, you get to demolish people. I actually think it's harder than offense though, getting out of position can cost a goal, whereas forwards have more room for error.

I'll be home late tonight. I'll try to catch up with you all this weekend.

When Krook and I tried to join a club game, we couldn't find a match. Do you need a full squad to get a club match, or can you do it with 2 or 3 people? Volourn, how did you do it?

A defensive defenseman wouldn't be to hard. Your main job would be to smash into other players and pass to the forwards, and clear the puck out from our end.

Ah I see, so basically just stick me in the position nobody else wants to pley eh?

You'll do fine Pixie - we have faith in you!

manthing2.jpg

Honestly I'd say that it might be best for you to create a character who's a grinder, Pixie. That would be a decent spot to learn as a winger. Your defensive coverage isn"t as heavy as a center, and that way you won't have the whole team scapegoating you when you mess up on defense.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

I haven't played as an enforcer yet, el Jaguarino, so I can't speak for what their stats are like. My sniper fights occasionally, although he's not that tough. I did create my player to be 6'4", though, so I do manage to get some decent shots in.

You should get online, Jags.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Kor, is an enforcer really that much better than a sniper in this game, or is Krooks just insanely better than Hurly?

Snipers get about 10 extra points in accuracy. But my power forward gets 10 extra points in shot power. It will probably even out over the long run regardless.

I lead the team in penalty minutes -_-

Called up to the NHL after my 12th game (with 30 points, 20 goals 10 assists)

Pretty awesome, playing for the Devils on the fourth line.

What level are you playing at, Krook? All Star or Pro?

I made it to top line duty late last night/early this morning.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif